𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

⋆ ˚✯┊☪︎⋆ ✩
☪︎⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊
┊⋆。˚.𝗙𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 ੈ ┊

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Sevyn laid on her bed, bored out of her mind, doing homework and listening to music.

Have you ever been so bored that you decided to do homework? No? Well I am, I'm grounded and I can't leave and after a while your phone gets boring. Then you just can't find a good show to watch and life gets well, burning.

She heard a knock on her door and yelled "it's open!!" her mother opened the door and stuck her head in.

"Mark and I, are going to the football game at Beverly, do you wanna come?" Christene asked, this was my mothers way of saying sorry and I wasn't going to pass up on a opportunity to be free.

"Uh yeah sure when are you guys leaving?" Sevyn asked looking up from her homework and at her mother.

"In 10 minutes," Christene responded, "ok I'll be downstairs soon."

Christene walked away and left the door wide opened ugh moms.

"She never shuts the door," Sevyn groaned to herself getting up and closing the door.

she got up and Just grabbed her shoes, she had on a hoodie and sweatpants and it was no need for changing.

Sevyn, Christene and mark made it to the game right before it started everyone was seated and they took a seat next to the bakers.

"Please welcome your Beverly high eagles," the announcer's voice echoed, Sevyn watched as the football team ran through a flag ripping it in the process,crowd cheered.

"Hey Olivia" Sevyn smiled at the girl "Sevyn," Olivia yelled enthusiastically, as she moved over to sit next to her.

"I thought you were grounded?" Olvia asked.

"Yeah so did I," Sevyn whispered as the game started and the girl's conversation was cut short.

Both teams lined up, the football in the middle, Chatsworth threw the ball and their teammate didn't catch it, Chatsworth got the ball once again and this time they caught it.

"Chatsworth scores," the announcer announced and Beverly boo'd.

One of Beverly's players threw the ball and Jordan caught it.

Jordan took out one of Chatsworth's players, Spencer then caught the ball.

"And Spencer James breaks up the pass!" The announcer's voiced echoed once more.

"woo!!" Sevyn cheered along with the crowd.

The score was now 20 to 24, JJ caught the ball and flew onto the sidelines after being pushed.

"Time out," the announcer yelled as he blew a whistle.

"Olivia smile," Sevyn mumbled as she and Olivia took a picture "send me that," Olivia smiled at the girl.

"Here's an interesting take Spencer James is coming in on offence for Asher Adams," the announcer yelled and the game was beginning to start back up.

The Eagles lined up, same with Chatsworth and started the game.

"Beverly down 4 with 20 seconds left in the game," the announcer said.

"Baker drops back," the announcement was loud, causing sevyns eyes to go straight to Jordan.

"Scrambles to the left James going wide," the announcer said pausing "What a block by Spencer James!!" The announcer paused and the crowd went wild "He cleared baker for the end zone, he's at the 20,15,10 TOUCH DOWN"

"woo" Sevyn yelled, getting up and clapping, she had never liked football this much.

Olivia and Sevyn hugged each other and continued cheering Sevyn looked down to the field to see Jordan looking disappointed at his father and Spencer.

"Hey I'll be right back," Olivia said getting up "want me to go with you?" Sevyn asked the girl and Olivia shook her head no and walked down the bleachers.

Layla rushed in front of Olivia before she could say anything and Olivia furrowed her eyebrows and looked back up to Sevyn upset.

Shortly after the game, everyone started to leave the school, Sevyn and Christene waited in the car for mark because he had some of the other boosters that he had to talk to.

Sevyn saw the bakers and got out of the car "where are you going?" Christene asked her daughter who had just gotten out of the car.

"I need to talk to my" Sevyn paused, think Think think "my science partner about the homework" Sevyn responded and her mother nodded her head.

"Hey, Jordan," Sevyn said trying to be confident.

"Oh hey," Jordan smiled slightly "I just wanted to say thank you for taking me home, and I wanted to congratulate you on winning," Sevyn entered back into her awkward stage.

"So thank you and congratulations!" Her voice cracked slightly.

"Thanks, Sevyn, and your welcome" Jordan responded giving the girl a side hug before walking back towards his family.

Sevyn body tensed up at him even touching her, Christene watched the whole thing that was the boy who took her home Christene thought furrowing her eyebrows.

Sevyn walked back to the car with a huge smile plastered on her face, Jordan didn't know what it was about this girl that interested him but it was something maybe her boobs.

Successful...
██████████

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈