𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  * talk   .  °☆  . ● . ★ 

68%
████████

68%████████

━━━━━━━━

Sevyn walked down the stairs "morning Olivia" she sat down on the middle stool.

"How was your sleep?" Olivia grabbed a granola cup out of the fridge "you seemed very tired last night" Olivia sarcastically said sitting down next to sevyn.

"Yup, I had a headache, wanted to get my beauty rest" sevyn smiled, lying.

"You sure? you can tell me anything even if it's about Jordan" Olivia ate her granola and yogurt cup.

"Jordan? Is Jordan here?" Sevyn asked looking around "uh, yeah he's upstairs why?" Olivia said and sevyn got up immediately "I'm gonna go grab my clothes then we should go" sevyn began to walk towards the stairs "okay!" Olivia yelled.

Sevyn put her shoes on, not before grabbing her clothes though and she headed back downstairs quickly "ah, Jordan, hey" sevyn awkwardly said not looking at Jordan.

"Uh hey? good morning" Jordan replied "we should go like right now" sevyn walked over to Olivia and tried to pull her hand but she didn't budge.

"come on Olivia" sevyn whispered, turning and awkwardly smiled "you know what? I'll do you one better I'll wait in the car" sevyn quickly walked away.

Sevyn stood and waited for Olivia impatiently, "shit, shit, shit what am I gonna do? I should've moved back as soon as he got closer I don't know anything about relationships and I don't wanna lose him as a friend."

"Come on sevyn" Olivia unlocked the car doors and got in the passenger seat "so you mind telling me why your acting weird?" Olivia pulled out of the driveway.

"No reason" sevyn didn't make eye contact or even look from her lap. "Jordan told me" Olivia smirked.

"Fuck" sevyn mumbled "I don't know what to do" sevyn admitted.

"Just talk to him, it can't be that bad tell him how you feel" Olivia reassured the girl "I don't know how I feel" sevyn nervously laughed.

"Do you like him?" Olivia turned a corner "no, I don't think so, I'm not ready for a relationship" sevyn wasn't sure about what she wanted.

"Still talk to him, I know Jordan and he'll understand?" Olivia questioned herself, pulling into her driveway.

"Mhm" sevyn mumbled to herself "sure, I'll think about it" sevyn got out of the car closing the door behind her.

Olivia got out and hugged her before she started to walk away "please just try" Olivia yelled before the girl disappeared into her house.

"Mom??" Sevyn yelled walking into the house, looking around "sevyn Davison" her mother yelled walking down the stairs quickly.

"Where were you? I came home last night and you weren't home!" Christene looked puzzled waiting for her daughters' response.

"I went to my friend's house, Olivia's, when I came home from school no one was here. I waited a few hours and no one was home still so I asked Mrs baker if I could stay their" sevyn lied she didn't even see Mrs or Mr baker when she was there.

"Oh," Christene said shocked "why'd you take your phone and not call me?" Christene asked "I took my phone in case you called that's all" sevyn smiled warmly.

"Can I go upstairs? I could use a shower" sevyn asked the woman in front of her, still smiling warmly.

'Mhm' Christene mumbled still thinking whether to trust her or not.

100%
██████████