𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

•*◦°✰°◦*•
*-•~°*×°𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨+*'.•°

30%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Events, I've never been to one but the idea of calling a party an 'event' seemed, rich if that makes sense.

For example I'd never call me and a group of people hanging out a event because, I don't know why actually I just wouldn't.

My mother told me we had a 'event' to go to later and I should probably be ready but I don't feel like it, this bed is so comfortable you just wouldn't understand.

She heard someone knocking, and after a while decided to say "it's open".

"Why aren't you ready? We leave in an hour!" Christene bagged her daughter, she walked over to the bed sevyn laid in a pulled the covers off of her.

"It's cold" Sevyn complained, trying to pull the covers back to her body the best she could.

"Get ready or I won't feed you" Christene joked, "that's child abuse".

"You can feed yourself, but seriously get ready" Christene demand.

"Okay okay, I'll get ready, please leave" Sevyn responded as she got up and rubbed her eyes. "You have thirty minutes."

After her mother left the room she got up and started getting ready, she put on the long red dress that sat on her bed paired with red bottoms.

"I can't even walk in heels" she complained to herself, she quickly took her hair out of the ponytail it was in and left it out, her medium length curls sat on her shoulders as she slipped small-studded diamond earrings in to her ears.

Sevyn sent Olivia a text asking if she was going to be there and shortly after got a response saying she was good At least she would have one friend there.

Sevyn tried to walk down the stairs, holding onto the rail, and not letting go.

"Mom do I have to wear heels?" She asked her mother, Christene's wore a long white dress.

"Yes, stand up tall and pretend you know what your doing, that's how I learned." Christene advised as she adjusts her daughters hair.

"Alright ladies, let's get going," Mark said smiling at both the woman standing in front of him.