𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *
✧・𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙣゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅

┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅

Sevyn walked away from Olivia and Spencer as soon as they got to the party she didn't want to be a third wheel.

She walked inside and went towards a table full of red solo cups. Sevyn grabbed one then she got a FaceTime call.

"Hey babyface" sevyn answered.

"You're at the party right?" Jordan replied setting up his phone as he took his shirt off.

"Yeah, why?" sevyn asked drinking the beer.

"Can you find Olivia?" Jordan asked, putting his shirt on "what are you drinking?" He asked.

"What am I drinking you ask?" Sevyn paused scrunching up her face, Jordan shook his head in a 'yes' movement.

"Orange juice" sevyn lied.

"Untrue, Asher only has two things at his parties drugs and alcohol" Jordan walked down the stairs.

"Sevyn!" Asher yelled enthusiastically as he walked over.

"Is that Asher?" Jordan asked looking at the phone narrowing his eyes.

"yeah I-" she was going to say something as she got cut off by a drunk asher swinging his arm around her shoulder.

"Oh! Hey buddy,sevyn has to go" drunk Asher said about to hang up on the boy.

"No, no asher no" sevyn stated moving her phone around so he couldn't grab it.

"Asher if you hang up on me I'm gonna kill-" Jordan was going to say as he got hung upon.

"Asher you dumbass" sevyn said moving his arm.

"What? I'm trying to help you have fun!" Asher said taking a sip from his cup.

"I am having fun, this is fun" sevyn smiled at him.

"Dance with me, come on," he said putting his beer down and grabbing her hands making them go up and down.

"Asher, stop," sevyn said laughing "you're drunk let's go find Layla" sevyn stated.

"Nooooo" Asher pouted extending the O's.