𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

📍𝙗𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝

SEVYN WALKED DOWN THE HALL tired and still pissed off at the world more pissed off at her mother

SEVYN WALKED DOWN THE HALL tired and still pissed off at the world more pissed off at her mother. She had stayed up until around 3 am texting Jordan's girlfriend. She knew it wasn't healthy to become her friend just to get information about their relationship it was kind of stalkerish but it wouldn't hurt anyone.

She opened her locker quickly putting her books in her locker, she grabbed her money for lunch and closed her locker making her way to the cafeteria.

"Sevyn, hey wait up" Jordan yelled down the hall catching up to her,sevyn stopped walking and took in a deep breath.

"Yes, Jordan?" Sevyn annoyed asked, "why are you talking to Hadley?" Jordan asked catching his breath.

"Because I want to be her friend why is that such a bad thing?" Sevyn raised one of her eyebrows "it's-its not" Jordan rubbed the back of his neck.

"Then what was the point of you coming over here?" sevyn bluntly asked rolling her eyes. Jordan's eyes widened. He was shocked at her response.

"Are you okay? you know you can talk to me about anything right?" Jordan tried to comfort the girl, she was obviously mad or upset about something.

"I'm fine. Is it anything else you wanna tell me? I wouldn't be surprised if you had a secret sister at this point" sevyn rolled her eyes and began walking. "Sevyn" Jordan sternly said adding a base to his voice "what. What do you want" sevyn turned back around walking up to him. They now stood in the hall alone with only an inch apart.

"Is this about me not telling you about Hadley? because the whole thing was a surprise to me and I didn't know how to tell you" Jordan tried to plead with the girl in front of him.

"It was a surprise to you? your relationship was a surprise to you? make it make sense. And I'm not mad because of your relationship people can have problems that don't surround you" sevyn took her anger out on Jordan. she was mad at him but her anger wasn't based around him it was based around her mother.

"Then what problems? I'm here to talk you do know that right?" Jordan softly said. "No, I'm fine like I said before. Go talk to Hadley." sevyn began to make her way down the hall not even looking back once.

She felt bad for taking her anger out on him. She was so fed up with life, her mother, California, in general, she was turning into someone she didn't want to turn into. The girl who fought with her mother. The girl who was jealous of someone. She just didn't want to be this boy-obsessed freak so she wasn't going to be. She wasn't even sure if she had feelings for him it was more of a dominant situation if that made sense.

Sevyn entered her gym class putting her bags down. Hadley was in her gym class and she a cheerleader great. Sevyn quickly undressed. She put on shorts and the schools' T-shirt.

"Alright, kids. Today we will be going out to the Field for our soccer quarter. Find a partner and make your way outside!" Ms. Greenwich sweetly smiled.

"Sevyn you wanna be partners?" Hadley stood above the girl who was tying her shoes "sure" sevyn mumbled standing up.

"Great. I'm sure Jordan's gonna be excited to see us!" Hadley interlaced their arms, "Jordan? isn't his gym just football practice in the mornings?" sevyn asked.

"Yeah but I guess his dad called some kind of team-building exercise so we're sharing the field today!" Hadley overly excited smiled.

"Oh..yay," sevyn said sarcastically "come on let's go" Hadley walked with sevyn to the field. Sevyn kept pulling her shorts down because they kept riding up.

Ms. Greenwich blew her whistle "alright ladies line up!" the teacher yelled watching the girls get in-formation "okay the people you're in a line with is your team" ms Greenwich walked to the middle placing a soccer ball down.

"And start!" the teacher yelled. Hadley raced to the middle kicking the ball towards her team "sevyn heads up" Hadley kicked the ball towards sevyn. Sevyn shocked stood there and kicked the ball as hard she could towards the goal. "GOAL" the goalie yelled.

"Good job sevyn" Hadley high-fived the girl "pull your pants down" Hadley whispered,sevyn pulled her pants down once again.

"Thanks" sevyn whispered back. a part of her felt horrible for originally only wanted to be her friend to spite Jordan, Hadley was sweet when it came down to it.

"Restart!" Ms. Greenwich yelled. A girl on the opposite team got the ball first. "Gabby block her" Hadley yelled to a teammate. Gabby kicked the ball from the middle of the girl's leg causing her to trip. Another girl on our team scored the ball.

The game had gone on and on. Their team was winning and sevyn's eyes kept wandering to the shirtless boys behind them playing football "sevyn!" Hadley yelled "kick the ball" Hadley continued to yell. Sevyn kicked the ball and it hit the goalie in the head.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Sevyn along with the rest of the team ran to the girl, her nose was now bleeding the teacher ran over to her quickly as she could.

"Alright, ladies back up, back up" ms Greenwich bent down examining her face "how did this happen?" The teacher asked looking back at the girls behind her "uh, um I kicked the ball and it didn't go in the goal" sevyn gulped.

"Class dismissed, Tristan can you take her to the nurse?" ms Greenwich asked a black girl in the class "yeah, sure miss" Tristan answered helping the goalie up and walking off the field.

"well damn,sevyn you should try out for the cheer squad your pretty athletic" Hadley advised. she looked back at Jordan who was staring at Hadley expectantly "yeah maybe, I don't know if that's for me though." Sevyn responded.

"Think about. I'll see you later okay?" Hadley smiled starting to walk towards Jordan. Sevyn made her way inside not before turning around and seeing Hadley and Jordan kissing. Annoyance aroused in the girl as she walked away.