𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

📍𝘽𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨,𝘾𝘼

"COME ON MOM I CAN'T BE LATE" sevyn yelled it echoing down the hall

"COME ON MOM I CAN'T BE LATE" sevyn yelled it echoing down the hall. She was hopping down the hall on one foot putting her other shoe on. "Stop rushing me!" Christene yelled back.

"Mark hurry up! why are you wearing a suit and tie?" Sevyn asked finally getting her other shoe on, she looked at the man all dressed up in front of her.

"It's a special occasion!!" Mark smiled widely with his hands pointing towards his outfit. Sevyn looked at mark blankly.

"It's not that-" sevyn paused "never mind mark do whatever makes you happy" sevyn smiled back entering her room.

She quickly tied her hair up in a high ponytail then rushed out of her bedroom "is everyone ready?" Sevyn yelled once more.

"Calm down sevyn, it's not that serious I promise you we won't be late" Christene calmly said.

"Yeah but I'm just making sure I can't afford to be late" sevyn hurried down the stairs standing by the front door "mark come on!" Christene yelled for her boyfriend.

"Go go go go" sevyn hurried them out of the door. Sevyn sat in the backseat of her mothers' car impatiently waiting. "Faster!!" Sevyn said.

"Girl stop rushing me" Christene pulled out of the driveway.

Christene pulled into the school's parking lot "thank you mom" sevyn kissed her mom's cheek. She opened the door and ran behind the school.

No one was there except the people setting up. she turned around and went towards the side door that enters the gym.

She walked in and everyone was there stretching. "Hadley, what's wrong?" Sevyn asked the girl with tears in her eyes.

"I just got broken up with" Hadley whined, tears pouring out of her eyes. "Wh-what are you serious?" Sevyn stuttered looking at the girl in shock.

"Why would I not be serious, he said he cheated on me and didn't want to be in this relationship anymore" after Hadley said that Sevyn's eyes widened in shock.

"don't cry he's not worth your tears" sevyn tried to comfort her knowing she was in the wrong.

"Your right he's not worth it" Hadley continued to cry with a smile forming on her face. She got up quickly wiping her eyes tears still coming out.

"Everyone get ready now" Hadley commanded wiping her face still. Sevyn stood there watching the girl who had just gotten broken up with go back to her usual self.

"Veronica go get me a tissue" Hadley paused calming her nerves "everyone else makes your way to the field" Hadley finished,sevyn stood at the girls' side.

"Do you wanna talk?" Sevyn asked as Veronica handed Hadley the tissue. "No, no I'm fine this happens At least five times a year" Hadley admitted, Sevyn's eyes once again widened at the girl's words.