𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

●•.✦.✧.✦.✧.
•☾•.✦.✧ mwah.✦.✧.•●

28%
████████

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

Sevyn stood at the stop sign,waiting for Jordan to pull up, her mother hadn't recently been home and mark was always at work.

She found this extremely weird considering she was grounded not even two days ago and her mother wasn't questioning her decisions recently.

A red convertible pulled up,sevyn walked to the car getting into the passenger seat. Putting the gift in her hand in the backseat "why did I have to meet you at the stop sign if your parents aren't home?" Jordan raised his eyebrow.

"Because it's cameras pointing towards the driveway, and just because my mom isn't home doesn't mean I should slip up" sevyn smiled, admiring his face. She never really realized how beautiful he was.

"Stop looking at me like that" he smiled "like what? I just like your eyes," sevyn said innocently, not realizing she was flirting.

"Is the sevyn Davison admitting that she's hopelessly in love with me?" Jordan pulled off.
"Does the Jordan baker want her to be?" sevyn replied.

Jordan's eyes shifted from the road to the girl sitting next to him "uh-I- I don't uh- know" Jordan gulped as he stuttered.

"I never thought the Beverly Hills player of the year could get nervous off of a question" sevyn chuckled.

"I didn't get nervous, just lost for words" Jordan paused "can I ask you a question?" Jordan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ask away" sevyn looked at him "did you like the kiss?" Sevyn's eyes widened at the boys' question "I'm not answering that" sevyn mumbled.

"Why? I won't take whatever you say to heart" Jordan smiled causing sevyn to roll her eyes.

"I'm not telling you, anything baker. Nice try though" sevyn mumbled, now that she thought about it she did like it. She wanted more. She needed more.

"Just admit you liked it and I won't bring it up ever again," Jordan asked,sevyn contemplated telling him or not "I hated it, too much tongue"

"What? that's not true." Jordan softly said "yeah it is, you're horrible at kissing" Jordan gasped looking at the girl narrowing his eyes.

"How could you say such hurtful words?" Jordan's eyes focused back on the road "it's true sorry baker" sevyn laughed watching Jordan rethink his whole life.

"Whatever I don't want to talk about this" Jordan's eyebrows furrowed.

Sevyn's laughter went over the car and quickly fell making the rest of the car ride silent.

Jordan and sevyn entered the house, apparently, Jordan had something to do before the party so he went to his room.

Sevyn and Olivia sat on the couch talking, balloons all around them with light music playing as the guest arrived.

"Who's that?" Sevyn pointed at the door, seeing a brunette hug Jordan "some girl Jordan started seeing a day ago, I think her name Hadley" Olivia nonchalantly said.

"A day ago?" Sevyn asked the curly-headed girl in front of her "yeah they've been off and on for about a year now" Olivia nonchalantly said again.

"Oh, that's cool, I'll be right back" sevyn got up, Olivia's eyes followed the girl's frame as she walked over towards them.

"Hi I'm sevyn I just wanted to say I love your shoes," she said focusing on Hadley "oh thanks" Hadley responded in a sweet tone.

"We should totally be friends" sevyn confidently said ignoring the boy standing next to her "yeah, I would love too" Hadley smiled "what's your Instagram?" Hadley asked handing the girl her phone,sevyn stepped closer to put the username in and she smelt like roses.

"Text me when you get home, I'd love to hang out with you sometimes!" Sevyn sweetly said walking away from the couple.

She had no right to feel the way she did about her friend and her newly made friend going out because it simply wasn't her business. But that asshole kissed me then when he sensed that I didn't want a relationship he got in one with one of his ex's and didn't think to mention it at all.

But it didn't matter she didn't like him anyway,he was a six feet muscular,athletic asshole who's probably slept with half of the school and kisses like a god,but it didn't matter.

"Uh,liv I think I'm gonna go home,I'm not really in the party mood" sevyn said tapping the girl on the shoulder as she whispered in her ear.

"Are you okay? wanna talk about it?" Olivia whispered back.

"No,I'm fine I just don't feel well I'll see you later okay. Tell Spencer my gifts on the table and that I said happy birthday.

Sevyn walked away,she wasn't sad,she was pissed at jordan and almost everyone in her life. Her mother hadn't been home in days and her closest friend here was an jerk.

100%
████████