Chapter 30. END

It's been 15 years after the incident at the Coven. Namjoon was able to gain the strength to go back to the pack house after the incident seeing no one made it out alive.

Guilt ate Jimin alive daily as he fled the state disappearing without a trace.

Min Kyung went on to live a new life with his new Coven.

And as for you.....

You gave birth to a healthy baby boy, he's 15 now. He did inherit the werewolf gene, you almost died giving birth to him. But, you pulled through.

You, Namjoon and your baby moved out of the state as well, You both decided on living in a nice suburb with great opportunities.

Namjoon aged with you, as he decided to not change anymore. He wanted to live a normal un-supernatural life as possible.

----

"Byung Tae! You're late for school!" You yelled, your son Byung Tae ran down the stairs as he grinned at you.

"I know I know! But, dad was showing me something!" He yelled giggling. You looked at him confused.

Namjoon ran down the stairs. You crossed your arms eyeing him. Namjoon eyed you before laughing.

"I was showing him something cool! Okay? That's all that matters! Byung Tae get your backpack, I'll take you to school!" Byung Tae nodded as he grabbed it, he ran out the door as Namjoon stayed behind.

He walked up to you giving you a kiss, you smiled into the kiss as he pulled away.

"I love you, I'll be home later. Bye love." You waved at him as he walked out the door closing it.

You sighed as you walked to the living room sitting down. You knew Namjoon knew what today was.... You could tell he was trying to not think about it.

It was Byung Ho's birthday, Byung Ho was always such a dick, but Namjoon really did love him. When you guys were alone he would always talk about him and how he did something funny.

You felt your throat begin to hurt as you pushed your tears back. You missed him. He wasn't the nicest, but he was a good guy deep down. You missed the pack every day. You missed Yuta cooking breakfast for you, you missed Taehyung and Byung Ho's little snarky comments.

Tears ran down your face as you wiped them quickly, You sat there in silence as you began to think.

You haven't heard from Jimin in years and the last time you did, it was heart breaking....

"Y/n. I think I'm going to leave. Leave this place once and for all." You stared at Jimin confused.

"Everything haunts me, I got Namjoon's pack mates killed, I got my own people killed. For fucks sake I killed my best friend." You shook your head.

"Jimin you have to stop, you know that isn't true."

"I've lost everyone, I've ever loved Y/n. I lost Yoongi, my mate, you..... I've lost everyone."

A tear ran down your face. "Jimin, you still have me." He shook his head.

"Y/n, I came here to tell you I'm leaving. I'm not telling you were I'm going. But, all you need to know is that I am leaving." He whispered as he stood up walking out of the coffee shop. You stood up to follow him but he was already gone.