Chapter 18.

Days kept passing by and it was easier to get over Jimin with time, you stayed in your room at the pack house for most of the day.

You never really seen Namjoon or talked to him, it bothered you but he probably didn't want to talk to you.

You sighed looking out the window once more until your door creaked open. You looked over at Byung Ho rolling your eyes.

"Nice to see you too, just wanted to tell you Namjoon wants you in his office." He said before walking away leaving your door open.

You frowed, why didn't he just come in here and talk to you himself? You sighed standing up walking out of his room down the hall and to his office.

You opened the office door without knocking, you looked inside to see Namjoon sitting there looking at you confused.

'Why're you here?" He asked, you frowned. "What do you mean? Byung Ho told me you needed me in your office." You said feeling someone walk behind you chuckling.

You turned around seeing Byung Ho walked by with a smirk on his face. You rolled your eyes closing the door.

"Sorry guess he was kidding." You mumbled, Namjoon sighed. "Talk to me, what's up?" Namjoon asked you, you walked over to his chair positioned in front of his desk as you sat down.

"I'm fine, how are you?" You asked him, he smiled faintly. "I'm good. Thanks, how are you feeling?"

"I feel fine, being in my room all day gives me time to think and I feel a lot better over the situation now."

Namjoon nodded slowly. "That's good." He said slowly. You smiled awkwardly.

The room went silent as you stared at the ground, you looked at the floor before looking back up to see his eyes pinned on you. Your eyes met as you stared at him.

"Come here." He whispered. "What?" You asked quietly. "Come here, I want to show you something."

You stood up walking over to him behind his desk. There was a stack of papers on his desk. Namjoon's hand grabbed a page as he showed you it.

"What is it?" You asked him.

"Look, this weekend there is a pack retreat. We are going to negotiate some hunting land and I was wondering if you wanted to come? It could give you something to do." He said as he smiled at you.

You chuckled looking at him, his dimples pierced his skin perfectly. You both stared at each other for a moment before you nodded.

"I'd love to go. Thank you." You whispered, he nodded grinning.

"Of course, tomorrow you can start to pack, we will leave Saturday." He said as he stood up.

You smiled looking at him, you were glad he wasn't upset with you, that made you happy.

"Thank you." You said to him, he hummed looking at you confused.

"Thank you for being there for me and taking me in." You said as you wrapped your arms around him hugging him, he smiled hugging you back.

"You're welcome."

____

"Jimin you have to tell us what happened?" Yoongi said as he stared at the other male, after that night Jimin refused to tell the other members on what had happened.

Jimin groaned as he looked at Yoongi angrily.

"I told you I was not going to mention it again, why can't you get that?" He gritted out, Yoongi scoffed looking at him.

"Maybe because you came out from the woods covered in blood and the fucking fainted?!" He yelled, Jimin sighed rubbing his forehead.

"Look, I was upset I fell and got hurt and I bled, ok?"

"That's a damn lie, it looked like something clawed at your face!" He yelled, Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Leave me alone Yoongi! Damn it's been a week! Leave me the fuck alone!' Jimin screamed standing up from his seat and walking away. Yoongi bit his lip.

"Fine Jimin, but you're suppose to be able to tell me anything and these days it feels like you're hiding just about everything." He whispered, Jimin sighed turning around.

"Look Yoongi, I'm fine. Thank you for caring so much but trust me I'm fine." He said as he walked out of the room. Yoongi sighed biting the inside of his cheek.

____

"I'm going to pack tonight." You said as you spoke to Namjoon, he chuckled nodding.

"Are you excited?" He asked as you nodded smiling big. You were in your bedroom talking to Namjoon as you both sat on the floor.

"Yes! I cannot wait. Why aren't you excited though?" You asked, he grinned.

"We do this yearly, but this year I do have to say we've never negotiated with these people before." You nodded folding your clothes.

"Here how about this. Me and you can leave tomorrow and we can go look around at the landscape, I heard that there is this waterfall near the hunting grounds we can go and look at it. Does that sound good?" He asked, you nodded quickly smiling brightly.

"Yes, yes, yes!" You said, Namjoon laughed seeing you so excited.

Namjoon left the room as you finished packing, you were excited to be able to go and get fresh air and hopefully explore.

You zipped your suitcase as you got up and laid in bed, your eyes closed as you began to fall into a deep sleep.