Chapter 25.

You actually had sex with Namjoon, you were mind blown. You laid in the bed staring at the ceiling.

Namjoon was still asleep as you laid there in silence. What did you do? A smile formed on your face as you rubbed your neck.

You felt the marks on you. You giggled as you rolled over staring at Namjoon's face, his eyes were opened as he stared at you.

You became shy as you covered your face with the blankets as he chuckled, his hand came up as he pulled them away.

"Stop. I want see it." He said as you turned over showing him your mark. A smiled flashed across his face as he moved in and kissed it.

"You're all mine now.... No one can have you." He whispered into your neck, you felt chills run up your back as his breath hit your neck.

He pecked your neck one last time before sitting up. You stared at him as he smiled at you.

"Today's a busy day, the pack is going to try and find out who attacked us." You sat up quickly.

'Wh-what? You know that's dangerous." You mumbled, Namjoon nodded.

"Yes, but they killed Yuta and Taehyung could've died too. We have to get revenge love." You sighed rubbing your forehead.

"Can I go?"

"No. You will stay here, I don't want to risk your life in any way." You sighed getting out of bed grabbing a blanket covering your nude body.

"Baby. Please, I don't want to stay here." You mumbled. Namjoon sighed getting out of bed.

He walked up to you wrapping you into his embrace. "Baby, please just stay here." You sighed before nodding.

He smiled as he kissed you, you kissed him back before walking over to his closet.

You opened it as you grabbed a random shirt, You dropped the blanket as you felt his eyes on you as you slid the shirt over your body.

"You're so fucking beautiful." You grinned as you felt his hands wrap around your waist.

"I don't want to leave you...." He mumbled, You turned around quickly.

"Then don't." He sighed looking away. "You know I have to. Plus don't you have work?"

You chuckled shaking your head. "No, I quit a while ago." He hummed as he walked into the bathroom.

The door busted open as Byung Ho stood there eyeing you, Namjoon grabbed you pulling you behind him.

"What?" Namjoon asked.

"Jimin's here." Your eyes widened as you walked out of the door hurriedly.

You walked down the hall and into the living room as you stood there staring at Jimin.

His eyes looked down as he stared at you as you didn't have any pants on.

Namjoon pulled you behind him as he eyed Jimin.

"Why're you here?" Namjoon groaned. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Because, Y/n I wanted to tell you that you still have stuff at the house so I brought them here. They're outside in the car." You nodded.

"Oh, okay uh I'll come get them in a second." You mumbled as you ran back into the bedroom grabbing your pants.

You walked back out as Namjoon followed you outside. Jimin rolled his eyes as he handed you a box.

You smiled faintly as he eyed your neck. Your eyes widened as he stared at your neck.

He eyed Namjoon as he bit his lip.