Chapter 28.

You cried as you watched them hit Namjoon, he tried to turn but failed. He couldn't do anything.

He was injured badly, his nose was bleeding and so was his forehead. Jimin stared at the ground.

Namjoon was able to speak loud enough as he cried.

"Don't hurt her!" Namjoon cried out as he yelled, he was held down, he couldn't break free as he tried.

You were in one of Edana's vampires embrace as he held you tight.

Tears streamed down your face as you knew you were going to die.

"Please don't hurt him." You whimpered as you looked at Namjoon. Namjoon cried out as he knew he wasn't strong enough to fight back. He was bleeding.

Jimin looked at you as tears were in his eyes, how could he have let this get to this point?

He began to cry harder as he looked around seeing his dead coven members.

He knew he was next to die in his coven. This was the end, the end of everything that he had worked for. All of his coven was dead.

He had lived for so long that he thought he would never die but here he was. He was about to die for a mistake that he had done.

Edana walked over to Namjoon as she grabbed his chin, he jerked away as she hissed.

She sniffed as she looked at you, tears were streaming down your face as you closed your eyes.

She walked up to you before she paused, her eyes glowed as she stared at you.

"You're with child, aren't you?" She whispered, your eyes opened wide as she stared down at you.

Namjoon and Jimin's eyes did the same as they heard her whisper.

You nodded slowly as she gritted her teeth. You looked over at Namjoon as he stared at you shocked.

Jimin looked down, Edana sighed as she signaled to her member to bring you over to Namjoon.

You were dragged on the dirt until you were in front on Namjoon, you stayed on your knees as a hand was around your throat.

Namjoon stared at you as he mouthed "I'm sorry." You cried out as Edana walked over to Jimin.

Jimin was dragged beside Namjoon as they both stared at you. Edana then grabbed you by your hair lifting you up.

You screamed as her hand grabbed your neck. "Well boys, this isn't going as plan is it now?" She mumbled as she looked at your stomach.

"Please don't hurt her." Jimin cried out. Edana  looked at him before she rolled her eyes.

"We would not be here if you would've stuck to the plan anyways Jimin."

Namjoon eyed her, Edana smiled as her grip around your throat tightened.

"Please don't do this! Kill me, but please let her live!" Namjoon screamed as he cried harder.

Edana laughed as she stared at the two hopeless men.

"Boys. I want you to hold Namjoon down as I kill Y/n." She said as her members nodded. Namjoon screamed as he tried to get away but more weight was on him now.

Edana's fangs came out as she opened her mouth smiling, you shook your head as she went behind you.

"I'm going to drain you, and as you die slowly then you can watch me kill Jimin then Namjoon." She whispered as her teeth went into your neck.

You cried out in pain as Namjoon screamed trying to get away Jimin cried as he closed his eyes.

You squirmed as you felt the life drain out of you. "Pl-please" You whimpered. You closed your eyes as you fell to the ground.