Chapter 5.

Jimin's head was pounding. He woke up Sunday morning not remembering anything that happened from last night.

He was in pain. Yoongi sat beside him giving him water.

Yoongi and the other vampires already were healed but Jimin was hurt really bad. His healing time would vary.

"I promised Y/n we would spend time together today. I need to talk to her." Yoongi froze.

"About that...." Jimin sat up wincing. Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Namjoon took her." Jimin's eyes widened. "Wait what? How?!" He yelled, he stood up quickly but fell back on the bed.

"Calm down Jimin, you don't remember but Y/n was there last night, when Namjoon when to kill you she interfered and one of Namjoon's wolves bashed her in the head with a rock."

Jimin's eyes turned red, "Someone hurt her? Who? I'm going to fucking kill them. I'm going to kill them all!" He yelled. Yoongi sighed looking away.

"We can't take action unless you calm down and heal. Jimin get some rest. I'm sure she's okay." Jimin's heart sank. Knowing you were at his enemy's house and you were hurt. He didn't even care if you seen his true form. He just wants you to be okay. Tears filled his eyes.

——

"So... You're telling me You're a werewolf and Jimin is a vampire and supernatural creatures exist?" You mumbled, hissing from your head pain.

Namjoon shook his head staring at you. Namjoon came clean and explained everything from their forms to the blood moon. You're still in shock.

"This is crazy, I can't believe it." You whispered.

Namjoon smiled nodding his head. He felt happy that you were with him and Jimin couldn't get to you. He wanted to cause him eternal pain.

"So are you hungry?" You nodded. He stood up gently grabbing your hand. "Follow me."

You stood up slowly walking with him into the living room, it was modern and have big windows showing off the forest. You liked it here, but you worried about Jimin.

You entered the kitchen and another person was there Namjoon introduced him to you his name was Yuta. He smiled at you, you smiled back.

"Hi, I made eggs and bacon." He said, you smiled as he handed you a plate.

Everyone was nice here except Byung-ho. Namjoon hasn't said a word about him but you were afraid you'd run into him. He scared you, he could've killed you last night.

You ate your food and washed your plate after Yuta allowed you. Namjoon then showed you around the house and described what betas and the other types of werewolves there was.

Namjoon then took you to his room, he explained how he was the Alpha and that everyone listened to his command.

He then took you to the garden. It was beautiful, roses were growing and there was a little garden and flowers sprouted everywhere along with butterfly's flying around. You smiled. Namjoon looked over and smiled at you, his heart fluttered.

"It's gorgeous." You whispered, Namjoon smiled and nodded.

"It is, but this is it all. This is us. The werewolves." You turned and looked at him, everything was so surreal. You always read about vampires and werewolves thinking they were just made up, you never would of thought they would be real.