Chapter 12.

"They discovered the body." Byung Ho said as he walked into Namjoon's office. He closed the door before sitting down in the chair in front of Namjoon's desk.

"Good...." Namjoon whispered, ever since last night his mind was filled with unwanted thoughts. The worst one of all was 'would he ever be able to actually mate?' He killed his own last night. What caused him to snap while mating? He could only wonder.

"Namjoon? You're going to have to stop thinking about it, no one liked Duri anyways." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"It doesn't matter, what caused that last night? What if I find my mate and end up killing her from mating?" Namjoon asked, Byung Ho sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know." He whispered. Namjoon sighed placing his head on his palm.

"When is your mating coming up?" Namjoon asked the other male, Byung Ho stared over at Namjoon.

"Next week, I can already feel it coming. I don't have anyone either. I think I might just fuck a human." Namjoon instantly thought of you when he said that. He sighed.

"That's not a good idea, especially if you get her pregnant."

"I'll pull out."

"That doesn't always work." Namjoon mumbled. Byung Ho groaned.

"Do you think Jimin knows? That we placed the body there." He asked, Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah. He's never going to let Y/n back over here." He said sadly, Byung Ho raised one of his eyebrows looking at Namjoon.

"You like her don't you?" He asked. Namjoon hurriedly shook his head.

Namjoon honestly didn't know, this all started to just fuck Jimin up and his coven. But now he honestly thinks he might.

"Namjoon." Byung Ho whispered, Namjoon stared at the other male.

"We all know she's your mate, your actual soulmate." Namjoon looked down.

"Maybe.... Maybe you killed Duri because of an instinct. You knew that wasn't her, but you were in heat so it happened." Hearing that from Byung Ho made Namjoon think. Maybe it actually was true. Maybe you are his mate.

"How do you know?" He asked the other male, "That night at the fight.... When I hit her with the rock you hunched over in pain. No one even touched you and you felt pain. You guys are linked. You felt what she felt.

"Did she feel last night?" He asked, the other male shook his head.

"Unless it was actual pain being caused to you. No. She probably won't feel anything because she is human. But when you imprint on her. Then she will."

Namjoon sighed placing his hand behind his neck massaging it. Byung Ho left his office and he was left to think.

Were you actually his mate?

____

"I think none of us killed her, I think she just got lost in the woods and died." Hyelim said, Jimin stared at her shaking his head.

"That's impossible, her neck wouldn't be gashed if it was that case."

Everyone was pitching their ideas as to who killed the mysterious werewolf but none were making sense.

You sighed placing your hand on Jimin's shoulder, he looked at you as you mouthed 'I'm going outside' to him. He nodded and went back to talking.

You made your way outside to enjoy the scenery, it was cold but you loved the winter.