Chapter 14.

You arrived back at the coven seeing Jimin and Yoongi outside, Yoongi spotted you before walking inside. Jimin walked down from the porch walking up to the car.

You got out before hearing his footsteps beside you. You looked over seeing him in front of you arms crossed.

"Where did you just go?" He asked calmly. You bit your lip thinking.

"I went to grab something to eat." You mumbled. He scoffed.

"Are you kidding me? I can smell them on you Y/n. Why the fuck did you go over there? You lied to me." He said hurt. You exhaled loudly.

"I'm sorry Jimin. What I did was wrong I know." You said closing your eyes.

"Did you tell them that we were going to declare war?" He asked quietly.

You nodded biting your lip. Jimin sighed loudly.

"I can't believe you, after everything, you've seen how dangerous Namjoon is and you still associate yourself with him as well as tell him the covens plans? How could you?" Jimin said his voice cracking.

Your eyes became watery as you knew that you messed up. what were you even thinking?

"Jimin I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." You said. Jimin backed up away from you as you tried to grab his hand.

"It doesn't matter anymore. You've told the enemies side our plans. My coven could be at stake now. We all could be attacked at any moment now and do you know why? Why? It's because you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut!" Jimin yelled, you started to cry looking down.

"Jimin I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" You cried out looking down. Jimin shook his head as he looked away.

"I'm sorry Y/n but we're done." He said, your eyes widened as you looked up at him. His eyes were teary as you stared at him in disbelief.

"What? no! Baby I said I was sorry!" You cried out.

"Sorry isn't going to fix what you've done. Get the fuck out of here. I don't want to see you again." He said as he walked off.

You stared at the ground as tears hit the gravel as you cried. You couldn't move you were frozen. You just lost the most important person in your life all because you couldn't keep a secret?

You cried as you opened your car door, you sat in your car as you sobbed before you started your car and driving off.

Where would you go? Back to your apartment that you didn't own anymore because you moved in the Jimin, or would you go to the university and sleep in your class room.

Neither were the option. You knew you could go to Namjoon's but look what you just did? Would you be even welcomed to stay?

You kept driving until you arrived at Namjoon's you were still crying as you continued to think of what you did.

You pulled into the pack house as you seen Namjoon outside shirtless, he was barefoot and was walking up the porch steps until he turned around looking at you. You got out of your car before running up to Namjoon.

He looked shocked as you grabbed his shoulders pulling him into your embrace. You cried into his shoulder as he stood there frozen. His instincts kicked in and he wrapped his arms around you in return.

He didn't say a word as you cried into his shoulder, he rubbed your back as you started to hiccup from the tears. He felt you start to go limp in his arms as he placed his hands under your thighs as he pulled you up walking into the house.

It was quiet as he walked down the hall with you and into a room you were assuming his bedroom.

He laid you down as you stared at the ceiling eyes puffy. He sighed laying beside you. His hand caressed your cheek as tears came down. You turned on your side facing him as you cried.

Namjoon knew why you were crying, He wanted to cry with you. Seeing you so vulnerable pained him as he watched you in your lowest state.

"Get some sleep." He whispered, you nodded feeling your tears dry. You pulled the blankets over you as he stood up.

"See you in the morning." He whispered before leaving the room. It was already dark out as you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Namjoon walked down the hall and into the kitchen as he seen Taehyung and Byung Ho standing there drinking.

"Looks like Jimin found out." Byung Ho said before chuckling, Namjoon eyed him darkly as he stopped chuckling. He gulped.

"I don't want to declare war. I know Jimin is mad but I'm willing to keep the peace, as long as I have Y/n." Namjoon said, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Wasn't this your plan all along? Take Y/n away from Jimin and kill her?" Taehyung asked, Namjoon shook his head quickly.

"No, not anymore. I could never hurt her." He whispered.

"Of course you can't hurt her. She's your soulmate." Byung Ho said as he rolled his eyes. Namjoon sighed looking into Byung Ho's eyes.

"I don't know how this is possible, I use to want to destroy Jimin and take his most precious loved one and kill them so he would suffer but now, he doesn't need to suffer. I have her already with his approval."

"Technically no, she just got broken up with. Jimin didn't just say 'hey go to Namjoon and fall in love with him' he just feels betrayed, I wouldn't count on her staying for long. They'll be fine." Byung Ho said. Namjoon nodded sadly.

He was right, after all you weren't in love with him, you were in love with Jimin.

"I don't want war anymore, try to make peace with them again. I'm counting on you guys." Namjoon said as he walked away.

Taehyung and Byung Ho sighed.

"How're we suppose to tell him it's too late for that?" Taehyung asked, Byung Ho shook his head.

"I have no clue."