Chapter 24.

Jimin laid in bed groggily. He was mad at himself because he allowed himself to sleep with someone that was other than you.

He knew you guys were no longer together but deep down he still felt like he was yours....

He sighed as he sat up grabbing his phone, he threw it onto his bed as he stood up. He was so bored.

He always was with you and now he's all alone and you're with Namjoon. That angered Jimin but he knew it was bound to happen....

"Ughhhh, fuck." He mumbled. He walked out of his room and down the hall. Jimin stoof in the door frame talking as Jimin walked up slowly to the door looking past Yoongi's shoulder.

"Yeah I don't get why-" A voice said as they looked at Jimin their eyes widened as they smiled.

"Jimin!"

"Edana..." Jimin mumbled rolling his eyes, Yoongi chuckled before Jimin pulled him back slamming the door shut.

"Yoongi why the fuck is she here?" Jimin gritted out, Yoongi chuckled.

"She just showed up damn no need to get mad."

"Mad?! She's at our coven! Remember we are vampires! Vampires Yoongi!" Yoongi sighed nodding.

"Okay? Y/n was here?"

"Y/n is different."

"How?"

"She dated me!" Jimin yelled!, Yoongi flinched rolling his eyes.

"Okay then. You can tell Edana to leave. I'm horny." He said as he walked off. Jimin sighed as he bit the inside of his cheek.

Jimin opened the door up as Edana smiled at him.

Is all she ever does is smile?

"Look. You gotta go. I told you to not come back so why the fuck are you here?" Jimin asked annoyed, Edana frowned.

"I wanted to see you one last time." She said looking down.

"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked, she sighed looking back at him.

"I just thought that our time together was nice.... It was special..." Jimin scoffed rubbing his face.

"Oh my fuck Edana. It was a one night stand! No it was not special!" Jimin yelled at her.

"Why are you being so mean?" Edana said sadly. Jimin sighed.

"Look, now isn't the time okay? I'm sorry but I am not looking for a relationship or even to be friends. Please just leave." He said before shutting the door in her face.

Edana squeezed her fists tightly. She gritted her teeth before storming off.

____

"Namjoon stop." You said as you exaggerated the P. He chuckled as he pecked your lips. You smiled.

Taehyung groaned as he stared at you both. You chuckled staring at him.

"For fucks sake I am literally laying here while you guys make out and shit. Quit." He gritted out, Namjoon laughed.

Taehyung laid in his bed as he was recovering. Yuta was buried earlier and everyone around the house was grieving.

Namjoon wasn't showing his emotions but deep down he was hurt that Yuta was gone. He wanted to know who did this but right now wasn't the time.