Chapter 3.

After working the whole week, it was officially the weekend. You could now relax.

You didn't talk to Jimin for the rest of the week and you were okay with that.

He passed you in the halls ignoring you and you were tired of it. You tried to understand but today you were going to end it with him.

Your heart hurts but you need to end it.

After work you drove to his house, his friends were outside.

Yoongi spotted you first, his eyes widened. He ran up to you.

"Why are you here? You need to leave!" He yelled. You frowned shoving past him.

"I need to speak to Jimin." You mumbled, Yoongi shook his head. You started attracting the other people around.

Jin walked up to you eyeing you down, Yoongi gulped pulling you away.

"Look, right now isn't the time, you need to go home." Yoongi whispered, you sighed.

"I'm breaking up with Jimin." Yoongi's eyes widened. "Why?!" He asked. You explained how he's been distant.

"It's not on purpose, he loves you a lot, don't do this Y/n." He whispered, you both tilted your heads over at a voice.

"Yoongi, we need to go." Jungkook one of their 'roommates' said.

You rolled your eyes, staring at him.

Yoongi started talking to Jungkook making you walk back to your car. Jin continued eyeing you until someone started talking to him.

You looked around to see Jimin walking into his house from the back yard.

No one was looking, you made a run for it. Everyone from what you could recall was outside so you could get Jimin to yourself.

You entered the house looking around. You walked down the hallway, you didn't know your way around the house because you never really came over.

You started opening the doors. They were just bedrooms, you looked around and found the stairs, you walked up them looking around.

There were more rooms, you heard a sound coming from one of the rooms. You thought it must be Jimin.

You opened the door freezing.

Jimin was standing there, naked. You closed your eyes looking away.

Jimin froze instantly grabbing his towel putting it around his waist, he grabbed your wrist pulling you in the room.

He shut the door and locked it.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" He whispered yelled, your eyes were still shut.

"I have a towel on." You opened your eyes looking around and back at Jimin. Your mind went blank.

He was standing there, his hair was wet and his bare skin was damp and pale. You looked at his torso freezing.

"Y/n? You need to leave." You looked back up shaking your head.

"No, I came to, came to break up with you." His facial expression dropped.

"What? Why?" He whispered, you sighed.

"This, this is why Jimin. I showed up and all your friends they told me to leave and you've been ignoring me and I'm hurt and I'm upset at you, I want to break up."

Jimin looked down.

"No." He said. You froze.

"What, why?"