Chapter 6.

"Y/n! Where have you been you've been absent from work for a whole damn week!" Your boss yelled, you looked down nibbling on your lip.

"I know, I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me." You whispered, he sighed before looking away.

"If you miss another day of work this semester you're fired I'm sorry." You nodded.

Your boss shortly after left. You sighed looking around.

You missed a week worth of work because you and Jimin were at his coven. You have learned so much in the past week.

Namjoon walked up to the classrooms door he spotted you and gasped.

"Y/n! Where have you been?" He asked, you looked up smiling faintly.

"Hey.... I've been with Jimin. Sorry if I worried you." You whispered. He nodded looking around.

"I heard you had Byung Ho take you home." You nodded.

"It was his idea and I didn't really have a choice so...." Namjoon sighed.

"I'm really sorry Y/n, I hope you aren't upset with me or my pack. Byung Ho is a dick I know but he is just a Regular, he's so not a Beta or Delta or anything. He has no authority. I will never let him hurt you again." He whispered. You smiled looking away.

"Thank you Namjoon, I'm okay." He smiled.

"You should come see us soon. Byung Ho is gone with some of the other pack members on a week hunt." You nodded.

"Yeah uh I'll see." Namjoon smiled widely as his dimples pierce his skin.

Soon after he left class started and you were dying of boredom.

Class was finally over and you could finally go home.

You walked outside of the campuses main door and you walked to your car. You unlocked your car door and opened it until it was slammed shut you looked over as you gasped.

"Hi." Byung Ho whispered before grinning.

You quickly attempted to open your door again before he slammed it shut. You flinched looking away.

"Please don't hurt me." You whispered. He frowned looking away.

"Didn't plan on it." He chuckled.

"Look, you need to come to the pack house ok?" You shook your head.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

You rolled your eyes.

"Why're you even here? Did you just miraculously forget that you almost killed me?" Byung Ho chuckled.

"Trust me I remember darling." You scoffed.

"Can I leave? You're a fucking dick." He frowned.

"That's not nice." He said, you opened your car door again and he didn't close it, you sat in the drivers seat and turned your car on.

"I'm leaving. Fuck you." You yelled before slamming your car door and driving off.

Byung Ho stood there gritting his teeth.

____

You walked into the coven looking around for Jimin. You walked to his room standing outside you could hear shuffling inside the room. You placed your hand on the knob as you opened the door.

Your eyes widened.

"Fuck Min Kyung." You stood there witnessing something horrendous.