Chapter 29.

You crawled over to Jimin as you pulled him into a hug. He cried into your shoulder.

"This is all my fault Y/n. I'm so sorry." He said as he sobbed. You shook your head.

"It wasn't Jimin. We have to stay strong okay? It's just us okay?" Jimin nodded as he cried.

Namjoon looked around as he seen a familiar face. His eyes widened as he crawled towards the figure.

"Taehyung?" Namjoon said as he placed his hand on his shoulder. Taehyung's body fell over as Namjoon stared at him.

A bite mark was on his neck as he laid there dead. Namjoon covered his mouth as he looked away.

Namjoon tried standing up as he fell, he cried as he crawled towards you. You seen him as you grabbed him pulling him into your embrace.

Namjoon sobbed as you cried as well. You looked up to see Taehyung laying there as you shoved your head into his neck.

"We need to get out of here." You mumbled, Namjoon nodded, you stood up helping him up as you both limped towards the car. Namjoon got into the passenger seat as you turned around looking at Jimin.

Jimin was holding Yoongi's body as you walked towards him.

"Jimin we need to leave." You whispered, Jimin shook his head as he looked at you.

"This is my fault, Yoongi is dead because of me! Can't you see?! He's dead? Everyone is fucking dead!" Jimin screamed, you closed your eyes.

"Jimin, I'll be back okay? Promise me you'll stay here okay please?" You whispered. Jimin closed his eyes as he nodded.

You walked towards the car getting in it and driving off. Namjoon had his eyes closed as tears continued to fall.

"Where do we go?" You whispered, Namjoon shook his head. You knew the pack house would be the same as the coven, covered in dead bodies.

You drove towards the town, you didn't know where to go. You decided to go to a hotel.

You checked in getting Namjoon to the room.

"Baby, I'll be back. I promise." Namjoon nodded laying on the bed hurdling up.

You went back for him, you went back for Jimin. You drove fast as you tried to get there in time as you arrived you didn't see Jimin.

You began to panic. "Jimin!" You yelled. You ran into the house looking everywhere. You ran to his bedroom.

You opened the door seeing Jimin lying on the bed. You breathed out slowly as you walked up to him.

"Jimin?" You whispered. You walked up to him slowly as you didn't see him move.

You stared at him as you placed you hand on his shoulder, "Jimin..." You whispered. Jimin's eyes opened as he looked at you.

"What am I going to do Y/n?" He whispered as he stared at the ceiling tears running down his face.

You gulped down your tears as you looked around the room. "I don't know.... Everyone's gone...." You whispered as you wiped a tear from your eye.

Jimin began to cry as he curled up into a ball as you cried as well.

"Jimin, we need to go. We can't be here. This isn't your home anymore." You mumbled.

Jimin shook his head. "This will always be my home Y/n. I can fix this, I can fix this......" He cried.

You shook your head as you grabbed his hand. "Jimin let's go." You whispered, Jimin cried softly as he sat up following you out of the room.

You both walked past the dead bodies and out of the house as you felt Jimin let go of your hand and stop.

You looked in his direction as you froze. Min Kyung was sitting beside Yoongi's body as he cried.

Jimin ran over to him falling onto the ground grabbing him and pulling him into a hug.

Min Kyung cried into his shoulder. "Ji-Jimin what happened?" He asked as he pulled away crying.

Jimin shook his head. " We need to leave it's not safe here. Y/n, please help me get Yoongi's body." You nodded as you helped lift his body towards the car.

You placed him in the trunk as you three got into the car as your drove off.

"Is everyone dead?" Min Kyung whispered, Jimin nodded as tears ran down his face.

"Wh-what happened? I wasn't gone for long...." He whimpered, Jimin shook his head as he looked down.

"We were attacked. The coven and Namjoon's pack house. Everyone's dead. On both sides.... Except for Namjoon and you two....." You whispered snot dripping down your nose.

Min Kyung sat in silence for the rest of the ride. You drove fast as all of the events from earlier reoccurring in your mind.

You all arrived at the hotel walking inside, the receptionist looked scared as she looked away. You led the males to the hotel room as you all walked inside Namjoon was still in the same position before you left.

You sat down on the bed beside him as you grabbed his hand. He looked at you as tears ran down his face.

"Taehyung's dead..... Byung Ho's dead.... Yuta, Hoseok, Min Cho.... Everyone Y/n." You nodded wiping your eyes.

"I know, but we have to stay strong okay? For them, for all of them." Namjoon nodded as he closed his eyes.

You stood up looking at Jimin and Min Kyung sitting in silence. You laid down beside Namjoon holding onto him as you closed your eyes falling asleep.