Chapter 23.

You sighed sitting up, Namjoon looked around until his eyes spotted you. He ran up to you shocked.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He whispered. You nodded standing up.

"Why is there spit on you?" He asked, You shook your head looking away.

"Y/n?....." He asked before a tear fell down your face. You crashed your body into Namjoon's as you started to cry.

"I'm sorry Namjoon, I didn't mean to get Yuta killed!" Namjoon sighed as he rubbed your back.

"You didn't baby." He said as you pulled away. You wiped your eyes as you stared at him.

"I tried to confront Byung Ho and he shoved me and spit in my face." You whispered, Namjoon's eyes grew dark as he looked at you.

"He did that?" He asked slowly. You nodded before you seen his eyes flashed red. Your eyes widened.

"Please don't do anything, pretend I didn't say anything." You said scared. He shook his head walking back up to the house.

"I'll talk to him." He said as he continued to walk, you bit your lip following him.

____

The sun beamed through the window as Jimin groaned. He stretched as his bare torso rubbed against the fuzzy blankets.

"Good morning." A voice called out, Jimin's eyes widened as you bolted up.

He sighed in relief as he stared at Yoongi, Yoongi chuckled staring at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked Jimin confused. Jimin nodded chuckling.

"Yeah I woke up and thought it was that girl. For some reason I thought I brought her back here." Yoongi chuckled shaking his head.

"It's because you did? She literally left this morning. How do you not remember?" Jimin's eyes widened.

"Please say you're joking." Jimin mumbled, Yoongi shook his head.

"Did we- did we sleep together?" He asked Yoongi, Yoongi stared at him confused.

"How would I know?" He said before walking out of the room. Jimin rubbed his eyes before pulling his sheets off of him.

Jimin looked down before closing his eyes.

He was naked. "Fuck." Jimin mumbled, he drank to much last night, he couldn't even remember anything.

Jimin sighed standing up and walking into his bathroom. He stared at himself in the mirror as he looked closely at his face.

A purple bruise laid on his neck as he sighed. He actually had a one night stand. He honestly felt guilty.

Jimin took a brisk shower as he got ready and headed to the living room.

Jimin sighed rubbing his eyes as he stared at you on the couch.

"For fucks sake." He said as he looked at you, you licked your lips before smiling.

"Hi...." You mumbled, Yoongi laughed. Jimin sighed sitting down.

"What brought you here Y/n?" Yoongi asked you, you sighed looking down.

"Namjoon's pack was attacked and Yuta didn't make it, a vampire pack attacked us and the members keep blaming it on you guys." You mumbled staring at Jimin, Jimin sighed looking away.