Chapter 7.

The car ride was silent the whole time. He dropped you off at your apartment making you upset because you were suppose to stay the night at the coven but he had other plans. You kissed him goodbye before walking into your apartment.

You took a shower and got ready for bed. You laid in your bed turning your lamp on and pulling out a book. You sat there in silence and read your book.

Time ticked by and you were falling asleep, you placed your book on your nightstand and turned your lamp on, you snuggled into your blankets and soon after fell asleep.

____

It was December the 1st. The semester was coming to an end and you couldn't not wait for a break, you were busy from having to grade people's exams and everything was hectic around this time yearly.

You and Jimin couldn't see each other as much because you were both so busy with work. But, Namjoon seen you daily from dropping Bora off. He even brought your coffee an hour before classes started. You both have gotten close and you've learned a lot about him and his pack. You learned about Byung Ho and how Namjoon grew up with him.

You had plans to see Jimin today after university since he was off today, you were going to drive over there and spend time with him since it was the Friday and none of his coven members were there due to them going on a trip.

After work you got into your car and drove to the coven. You enjoyed the scenery as you looked around at the tall trees.
____

You parked in the drive way as you got out of your car and met Jimin at the front. He smiled before walking over to you and wrapping his hands around your waist and kissing you.

You smiled into the kiss as you kissed him back. He pulled away holding your hand he led you into the house and towards his bedroom.

Jimin opened his door pulling you in a shutting it, he grinned as he wrapped his arms around your waist. He sighed.

"I have missed you." He whispered you nodded before moving in and kissing here.

Jimin moved you back to where you were laying on the bed. Jimin climbed in between your legs.

You grinned as he kissed your neck. You moaned quietly.

Jimin suddenly sat up staring at you. You stared at him confused.

"What?" You asked, he sighed.

"Go take a shower, I can smell him." You rolled your eyes sitting up.

"Baby you know we don't get along, why do you keep seeing him?"

"Jimin, he drops bora off daily and we talk. I'm sorry I'll go take a shower." Jimin sighed.

You stood up and walked to the bathroom. You stripped from your clothing as you turned the shower, you unclipped your bra and slid your panties down.

You placed your foot in the shower and got in. You sat there letting the warm water stream down your chest.

You grabbed the soap and lathered it into suds, you slid it all around your body.

The water felt so good, you sighed as you turned it hotter.

You didn't realize Jimin entered the room. Jimin tiptoed into the bathroom closing the door as he pulled his shirt off.