Chapter 4.

Jimin and his friends arrived at the site. The werewolves were already there.

Jimin hopped out of the car his friends following behind in the other cars. Namjoon was standing by one of his pack members talking to them until he looked over staring at Jimin.

Jimin smirked walking by, he seen Namjoon's nose flare up. He knew Namjoon could smell the sex on him, he knew it and he loved it.

Namjoon walked up to Jimin, Jimin looked at him smirking.

"Hi Namjoon. What the fuck do you want." Namjoon chuckled, his eyes turning a yellow hue.

"You're going to loose tonight, I'm going to kill you tonight. Then I'm going to take your sweet precious Y/n from you, just how I took your last one." Jimin's eyes turned blood red.

"I think the fuck not, even if you did. I had her first. You should've seen her face under me today. She was screaming with pleasure that I caused." Jimin smirked, Namjoon gritted his teeth.

He walked away making Jimin laugh.

Jungkook walked up to Jimin.

"Well are you ready for tomorrow? I'm worried." Jimin frowned.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"We didn't win last time, he's really powerful Jimin." Jimin rolled his eyes.

——

What were you doing? You asked yourself, here you are in the woods.

Why did Jimin come out here though? That's the main question.

You parked your car, and were now walking you heard people talking so you continued, the sky was turning black and you walked. You heard the trees sway and footsteps nearby.

You started to panic, Jimin would be so angry if he knew you followed him here.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" A deep voice came, you jumped turning around. You froze.

A tall young male stood in front of you looking confused.

"Uh... My name is Y/n." You whispered, he stared at you frowning.

"Are you with Jimin?" You nodded. Then shook your head.

"I'm not suppose to be here but I know him."

The male just stared at you and then started sniffing.

"You need to leave. You're in a lot of danger." He growled, your eyes widened.

"What, why? What's going on?" You started to panic.

The male quickly grabbed your arm yanking you. He was strong, really strong.

"Hey!" You yelled, he turned around his eyes glowing, you froze.

"Be quiet." He growled. You cried out.

He pulled you along, you were dragging your feet trying to stop.

"Please! Stop!" You cried out.

He threw you into the ground, dirt got in your mouth as you coughed.

He stared at you his eyes were yellow and you didn't understand what was happening. More footsteps were heard.

"Byung-ho, what the hell are you doing?" Another voice came, you looked up to see another tall male.

The 'byung-ho' male stared over at the other male and the other males eyes turned yellow.

"She's human." He whispered, the other males eyes widened.