Dictionary

Werewolves
Alpha- Alphas are the Wisest, Strongest, Highest ranking members of the wolf pack as they hold absolute control over their pack members.

Beta-Beta rank is the highest ranking wolf in the pack just below the Alpha. The Beta wolf is essentially the second-in-command of the wolf pack and beyond this most significant point, the Beta is otherwise similar to wolves in the High rank.

Delta-Delta is known as a third in command, they are below the Alphas and Betas but are higher up in the rankings then other wolves.

Omega-Similar to the Alphas but at the opposite end of the pack ranking system. The Omega pair have no authority in the pack.

Vampires
Blood Drinker-They must regularly drink fresh human (or animal) blood to sustain their undead existence.

Emphatic-Can feed from the emotion of people around them, most often positive energies such as happiness and love, but also from negative energies such as anger and fear.

Sexual-Sustain their lives by absorbing sexual life force energies from their willing partners, especially during a moment of orgasm.

Banshee
A Banshee is is a female spirit that is usually seen as an omen of death and a messenger from the Otherworld. Although not always seen, her mourning call is heard, usually at night when someone is about to die and usually around woods.

Werewolf Mating

Just like regular wolves, werewolves have cycles of heat, in which they have a strong desire to mate. This usually happens only with the females, but with most werewolves, the men have cycles of heat too, which occur once a year, usually in the winter time. This heat cycle normally lasts five to ten days.

Full Moon || Namjoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें