Chapter 16.

After talking with Namjoon you thought it was best to try and go talk to Jimin. So here you were parked outside of the coven.

It was dark out and the only light visible was from inside. You took a deep breathe in before getting out of your car walking up to the main door, you tried to open it for it to be locked you bit your lip before grabbing your keys and placing the right one in.

The door unlocked and you walked in slowly. You closed the door behind you and tip-toed down the hallway trying your best to avoid the others.

You ended up directly in front of Jimin's door, you opened it slowly to see the room empty and dark only the moon lighting it.

You sighed staring at the empty bed in front of you, your neck turned warm as you felt a small amount of air hit your neck.

You froze feeling a pair of arms wrap around your waist as one slid up to your neck grabbing it from behind.

Fear struck into your body as you stood there unaware of who was behind you.

"Why're you here Y/n?" Jimin said in a raspy tone. You gulped turning around facing him.

He was shirtless and his hair was damp, a towel fit snugly right below his pubic bone.

"I came to talk." You whispered, he rolled his eyes as he let his hands fall to his sides.

"What I said was final Y/n. We can't be together anymore. You're making things way more complicated then they had to be." He said as he walked over to his dresser pulling out clothes.

You closed your eyes nodding, you wanted to cry. You wanted to just go back in time but you cant' you caused this.

"Is it because we aren't soulmates?" You blurted out, Jimin stopped and froze. He turned around quickly.

"Who told you that?" He asked quickly, you sighed. "It doesn't matter, Jimin are we soulmates or not? Is this why you broke up with me cause you knew we could never be together in the end?" You asked voice cracking. Jimin sighed shaking his head.

"Y/n.... It's complicated."

"I know all about it. Tell me the truth Jimin."

Jimin bit his lip breathing heavily, his hand went up to his hair as he ran his fingers through them.

"Y/n...." Jimin whispered, you looked at him teary eyed.

"My soulmate has been dead for years now." He said looking down. Your heart shattered tears fell down your face as your head dropped.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" You said as you cried. Jimin felt his own tears arise as he thought to himself.

"I didn't think you would ever know. I never even thought you'd know about me being a vampire. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said.

"What happened to her?" You asked softly choking on your tears.

"She was killed, I almost died that night from the pain, but I survived...." He said as tears ran down his face.

You were crying hard as he told you this, his words pierced your heart as you realized you weren't his soulmate, you weren't meant to be.

"I did fall in love again though and that was with you. My love for you was never a lie. I did find happiness again but Y/n right now we just can't be together. It's too dangerous and you have to find your own soulmate, and it's not me." Jimin said voice breaking at the end.

You froze hearing him say the last words. You did have a soulmate and for it to not be Jimin was heart wrenching.

"Look at me." Jimin said walking closer to you, you looked up slowly seeing his cheeks wet from the tears and his eyes glossy.

"I might not be your soulmate but what we have will never be forgotten. You gave me a second chance at life love. I love you so much but you now you know the truth." He said cupping your cheek. Your mouth trembled as you melted into his touch.

Your hand went to his hand on your cheek and you laid your palm over it as you cried softly into his touch. Jimin closed his eyes feeling himself syphon off your sadness.

"Please don't be sad love, just go don't turn back. I'll see you again one day but for now it's too dangerous please go." He said as he pulled away. You bit your lip nodding, crying.

You left the room as Jimin stood in the dark, you ran down the hallway cupping your mouth as you cried.

It was raining out as you got into your car and drove off, the ride back to the pack house was painful.

You couldn't stop thinking about him, Jimin. Your heart was aching too much.

____

Namjoon stood outside in the rain as he seen you arrive, you got out of your car slowly and walked up to him .

"You're going to get sick being out in the rain, what were you doing?" You said quietly.

"Waiting for you."

The rain poured down hard as you looked at Namjoon in the eyes. He was soaking wet.

"Are you my soulmate Namjoon?" You asked softly, his eyes slowly widened as you stared at him.

"Just tell me the truth." You mumbled, He gulped looking at you, your eyes shined as you looked at him.

"Yes." He said as you paused. You stood there staring at him interpreting on what he had just said.

You nodded walking past him, he turned around looking towards you. You walked up the porch stairs walking inside tracking your foot prints.

Byung Ho stood on the side with Taehyung as you walked by miserably. Namjoon followed behind as he stared at the two males.

"She knows doesn't she?" Byung Ho mumbled, Namjoon nodded walking away.

Taehyung sighed rubbing his forehead.

"This is horrible. She's human she probably won't even make it past child birth." Taehyung said, Byung Ho looked at him one eye brow raised.

"Just let them be. After all we are the ones with no soulmates." Byung Ho said chuckling, Taehyung rolled his eyes walking away.