Chapter 17.

You stared out the window as you looked at the rain pouring down. You sighed staring at the trees sway back and fourth.

It's been a week since you've talked to Jimin you knew it was over for good with you two but your heart still yearned for him but as long as you guys ended on good terms you would be fine.

Namjoon was by your side always asking if you needed anything and if you were anything. You appreciated it so much.

The bedroom door opened as you turned and smiled looking at Namjoon he grinned walking over to you.

"Hey, how are you feeling today?" He asked softly. You chuckled looking away.

"I'm fine, nothing is wrong Namjoon." You said looking back at him, he nodded sitting down beside you.

"I just want you to be okay, I know what you must be going through is hard. You guys were together for a while...." He said looking away, you nodded biting your lip.

After Namjoon admitted to being your soulmate it was never mentioned again but you knew you guys needed to talk about it.

"Look Namjoon, we need to talk about what happened last week. Explain to me what needs to happen." You said.

"The soulmate ordeal right?" He mumbled, you nodded biting your lip looking at him.

"Nothing is going to change Y/n I need to completely mark you for everything to go into effect. But we both know I can't do that to you." He whispered looking down.

"Why?" You asked. Namjoon looked up making eye contact with you.

"Jimin, and because you're not in love with me. Why would I mark you knowing you don't love me?" He asked.

"Why would it matter?"

"If I'm going to mark you it has to be worth it and right now it isn't I don't want to feel your sadness over Jimin." He mumbled, you nodded slowly.

"Right...." You whispered. Namjoon stood up sighing. "I'm sorry but I hope you can understand." He said before walking to the door and leaving.

You sighed looking back out the window.

____

Jimin sat outside letting the rain fall on him, he sighed looking down at the gravel.

He missed you, so much. This was bound to happen though. He just hoped you were doing well.

Footsteps crunched on the gravel as he looked up he smiled faintly as the girl sat beside him.

She held the umbrella over him as they both sat looking around.

"Why're you outside Ryu?" He asked her, Jung Ryu shrugged her shoulders as grabbed a pebble throwing it.

"I like the rain, and plus you're going to get sick at this rate." She said as they both laughed.

"We're vampires, getting sick is a little far fetched." He said as they sat there listening to the rain pour.

"Hey Jimin." Jung Ryu said as she turned and looked at him, he raised his right brow looking at her.

"Where's Y/n? I haven't seen her in a while. Is she okay?" She asked, Jimin nodded frowning.

"Yeah, we decided to end things. She's staying with Namjoon now." He mumbled. Jung Ryu frowned.

"Why would you let her stay there?"