Chapter 26.

"I can't fucking believe you! You're risking all of our lives just because Y/n is Namjoon's soulmate!" Yoongi yelled. Jimin shook his head.

"No! She was going to kill Y/n! I had to do something!"

"Great so now we ALL might die just to save Y/n!" Yoongi screamed, Jimin sighed as he looked away.

Yoongi and Jimin were outside of the pack house as they sat in the car arguing.

"Jimin, we're vampires for fucks sake! They're going to spot us right when we get out of the car and fucking kill us!"

Jimin bit his lip before he looked out the window, Namjoon walked outside as Jimin quickly got out of the car.

Namjoon's eyes widened as Jimin walked up to him quickly,

Yoongi cried out as he got out of the car following behind Jimin.

"Why're you here?" Namjoon asked as he rolled his eyes. Jimin gulped as his eyes flashed yellow.

Namjoon shoved Jimin back causing him to fall, Yoongi's eyes widened.

"What the fuck are you trying to do?" Namjoon asked Jimin. Yoongi shook his head.

"See I told you! Namjoon look we can explain!" Yoongi yelled, Namjoon's eyes grew dark as he stared at Yoongi then Jimin.

Byung Ho opened the front door walking outside and up to Namjoon.

"Why the fuck are you two here?" Byung Ho gritted out. Jimin gulped.

"Namjoon look-"

"I'm looking."

Yoongi bit his lip. Byung Ho eyed him.

"Edana is a vampire, she said she wanted you dead and she said for Jimin and the coven to come and bite you and then she would then kill the rest of you pack off." Yoongi blurted out, Jimin jerked his head towards Yoongi as his eyes widened.

"Do what now? Who's Edana?" Byung Ho said, Namjoon crossed his arms.

"Some girl I slept with. She said if we didn't kill you, she'd kill Y/n, I had no choice Namjoon!" Jimin yelled.

Namjoon's nose flared as he heard your name. "You came here to try and kill me didn't you? You didn't come here to tell me. You came to kill me because you're fucking selfish and you want Y/n to yourself!" Namjoon screamed pushing Jimin to the ground.

Yoongi's eyes widened as Jimin tried to stand up but Namjoon kicked him in the face causing him to lay flat onto the ground.

"Namjoon...."

"Stay out of it Yoongi!" Namjoon yelled as he bent down into Jimin's face.

Jimin's nose was bleeding as he coughed. "Namjoon please. I don't want to kill you." Jimin mumbled.

"Oh but I want to. I want to rip you apart." Namjoon grunted out.

"Jimin?" A voice called as Namjoon turned around. Your eyes widened as you seen the male laying on the ground.

"Jimin! What the hell Namjoon!" You yelled as you ran up to Jimin crouching down.

"Y/n, it's not what it looks like.." Namjoon mumbled. You scoffed turning around.

"Then explain! Jimin are you okay?" You whispered turning back towards him. He nodded wiping his nose.

"Jimin and Yoongi how about you tell her...." Byung Ho mumbled, chuckling.

"Look all you need to know is that Jimin and Yoongi made an agreement with another coven and that agreement was to kill me and my pack." Namjoon said angrily.