Chapter 22.

Namjoon screamed as he stared at the flipped car in front of him.

He stared at Yuta's body as it laid half way under the car. He cried as he realized you were gone.

"Where is she?!" He cried out as he fell to the ground, his face was covered in blood as he closed his eyes crying.

Until he heard it, your scream. His eyes widened as he bolted up running towards your voice.

He pushed the trees out of his way as he tried to get to you, he kept running until he came across a bare patch of grass.

He stared at the person grabbing your throat as he watched the life drain out of you. His eyes glared red as he looked at you.

He transformed, he let out a loud snarl before charging at the figure. Their eyes widened as they looked at him.

"Fuck." They said before their body was plummeted into the ground as Namjoon bit into their neck causing blood to squirt everywhere.

He tugged on their neck as you laid there lifeless. Namjoon quickly killed the vampire as he hurried back over to you transforming back into his human form.

He pulled you into his arms. Shaking you, "Y/n. Wake up please, baby wake up." He cried, he shook your body again as he cried.

"Please don't leave me." He whimpered crying into your neck. Your eyes opened slowly as you felt his tears drop onto your neck.

"Joon...." You mumbled as he looked at you, he cried in relief as he held onto you tightly before picking you up and carrying you.

He ran through the woods as fast as he could as he carried you, he continued to run as he felt pain run through his body.

He arrived at the circle as he seen Byung Ho standing there on his knees by Yuta.

"Yuta..." Byung Ho whispered, Namjoon run up to him as he looked over shocked.

"Byung Ho, she's hurt." Namjoon whimpered, Byung Ho stared at you before looking back down at Yuta.

"I'll come back for you." He mumbled as he signaled Namjoon over to the car Byung Ho came in.

Namjoon laid you in the back as he got in the front. Byung Ho started the car before he drove off.

The car ride felt like forever as Namjoon kept a close eye on you, you were fully awake and aware.

You kept your eyes closed until the car came to a stop, you opened them to see you were back at the pack house.

You got out slowly as Namjoon looked at you worried. You looked at him before you opened his car door causing him to step out.

You gave him a hug as you snuggled your head into his neck.

"Thank you." You whispered as you held him close. He hugged you back nodding.

"Of course. Let's get you inside. I am so sorry you had to go through that." You nodded walking with him to the front door.

Byung Ho eyed you both carefully as he turned the engine back on. He had to go back and get Yuta's body.

____

Jimin and Yoongi walked into the bar as they both looked around, there were just a lot of sweaty people colliding with eachother.

Yoongi smiled as he stared at Jimin, Jimin gulped looking down. Yoongi sighed pressing his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Tonight's suppose to be fun, live a little." Jimin chuckled as Yoongi walked over to the bar. Jimin looked around before his shoulder collided with someone elses.