Chapter 11.

WARNING! IT GETS PRETTY BAD

Duri smiled hearing him say that, Namjoon pulled back before kissing her roughly.

She moaned into the kiss feeling his hands move up to her waist gripping it roughly.

He pulled away flipping her over to where he was on top. He wasn't hesitating as he grabbed her shirt pulling it off.

She grinned feeling him kiss her collarbone. He pulled his shirt off as he kissed her lips. He was so hungry for this.

All he could think about was you though. The scent was so much for him, he knew this was Duri though. But the scent it's too much.

Namjoon gripped her jeans yanking them down as she arched her back allowing better access. He pulled her underwear down feeling them soaking wet.

"Someone's desperate, hm?" He grunted out spreading her legs apart. He pulled his shorts down taking his underwear down with him as he was ready to be inside.

He was skipping the foreplay, he needed to release.

Namjoon positioned him at her entrance before looking up at her, his eyes went a yellow hue as he pushed himself inside.

Duri moaned out feeling him fill her up. 'Fuck." She moaned out, he pushed himself all the way in making her hiss.

Namjoon's hand traveled up to her throat as he began to fuck her roughly. She gasped for air as he went faster.

She gripped his hand as he choked her, she smiled feeling the pleasure build up.

"Fuck, this feels so good." Namjoon moaned. He thrusted faster and faster.

Duri moaned as Namjoon bent down placing his head in her neck. He kissed her neck as his eyes got brighter. They were completely turning yellow as he fucked her.

Duri moaned loudly as she felt her collapse around him. He grunted feeling the tightness.

Her back arched as she moaned loudly. He kept going making her squirm.

"It feels so good, fuck you're so good." She yelled, he smirked staring her in the eyes. His eyes were bright yellow as his teeth began to sharpen. Duri froze staring at him.

"Namjoon?" She mumbled, he pinned her down as his hand went back to her throat. He thrusted more as she felt her own airway closing.

He opened his mouth nibbling on her neck, he kept nibbling until they became bites. He started to bite her neck. She gasped out in pain, her vision became blurry as his grip became tighter around her neck.

His teeth sunk into her neck as he bit down hard. He pulled back ripping her throat apart as he came in her.

Blood squirted all over his face as he loosened his grip around her throat. He froze heaving.

He pushed himself up pulling out heaving. He breathed heavily as he stared at the girl gasping for air.

Her neck had a huge gash in it, it was pouring out blood. "Fuck!" Namjoon cried out grabbing a blanket putting it on her neck. Duri was gasping for air as she laid lifeless on the bed bleeding out.

"I'm so sorry, fuck. Duri I'm so sorry." Namjoon cried out, Duri gasped one last time before she stopped. She stopped moving as her eyes glassed over.

Namjoon bolted up as hurriedly put his underwear back on. He was already shirtless.

"What do I do? Fuck, what just happened...." Namjoon cried. He stared at the lifeless girl, his bed was soaked in blood and so was he. Blood was all over his face as he looked around.

The bedroom door swung open as Taehyung and Hoseok stood there eyes widened. Taehyung looked at Namjoon then Duri. The two males hurried inside shutting the door.

"What the fuck happened?" Taehyung yelled, Hoseok stood there in shock.

Namjoon shook his head putting his hands up to his face. They were covered in blood.

Duri's naked body laid on the bed as the three males stood there. Hoseok grabbed a blanket on the floor covering up the nudity.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon, his face was covered in blood as he stood there only in his boxers.

'Namjoon, I need you to tell me what happened...." Taehyung asked calmly. Namjoon looked at him eyes wide. He shook his head.

"I- I don't even know. She came in here and she smelt like Y/n. I was in the moment...." Namjoon mumbled, Taehyung scoffed.

"In the moment? Namjoon you killed her! You're own pack member! Why was she even in here?!" He yelled, Namjoon flinched.

"I- I don't know. We were having sex and I just lost control." Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

"I've never known anyone to kill the person they were mating with. Namjoon. Fuck what do we do?" Taehyung whispered. Hoseok looked down at the ground.

"We have to cover it up. We can get Byung Ho to help us move the body. We can say she ran off and never came back."

"They are going to smell her. They already can...." A voice came. The three males looked over to see Byung Ho standing there at the door arms crossed.

Byung Ho stared at the covered up figure on the bed. He sighed walking into the room.

"I didn't even notice you were here." Hoseok mumbled.

"Look, the pack members can smell her, that's why I'm here. I smelt her dead body. Just come clean Namjoon. You killed your own." Namjoon shook his head choking on his tears.

Byung Ho rolled his eyes, Taehyung sighed rubbing his forehead.

"Look. Since you don't want to do that, just clean this up and throw her body in the woods. We can say Jimin killed her."  Namjoon looked up at Byung Ho nodding.

"Yeah, let's. Let's do that." Namjoon mumbled, all of the males nodded and began to work.

____

Yoongi stormed down the hall towards the bedroom you and Jimin were in, he slammed the door open as he stared at you and Jimin.

Yoongi gritted his teeth staring at Jimin, you looked at Yoongi then Jimin.

Jimin stood up from the bed. "What?" He asked, Yoongi shook his head.

"A body was found in the forest close to our house. A werewolves body to be exact. Someone said it was you that killed them." Yoongi gritted out staring at Jimin, Jimin shook his head hurriedly.

"That's impossible, who said this?" Jimin asked, You sat up from the bed walking over to the two males.

"The whole pack house is blaming us Jimin, do you know how much at risk we are right now? Just admit to killing her!" Yoongi yelled, Jimin scoffed.

"He was with me all last night Yoongi, Jimin didn't kill anyone." Yoongi looked over at you rolling his eyes.

"Well if that's so who did it then?" Yoongi asked staring at you.

"I don't know but we will figure it out, Y/n no going over to the pack house until then." Jimin said, you nodded looking away.

"Who would do this? We are obviously being staged here." Jimin whispered.