Chapter 15.

The sun beamed through the window as you groaned softly opening your eyes, it was a new day and you had just woken up.

You had a headache from all of the tears from last night, you sat up rubbing your forehead.

You looked around remembering where you were. Namjoon's room you stared over at the bathroom door to see Namjoon standing in it's frame. He smiled softly.

"Good morning." He whispered, you smiled with your eyes as he walked up to you.

"How do you feel?" He asked, you sighed shaking your head.

"I feel okay, I'm so sorry I just showed up here randomly." You mumbled, he shook his head sitting down on the bed.

"I'm glad you came to me when you were upset, I want to be here for you Y/n." He said softly as he looked at you. You looked him in the eyes as it grew silent. Your breathe mangled with his as he moved in slowly. His lips closed in to yours but before they touched he looked at them and then directed his eyes back up to yours.

Your breathing halted as you looked at him. His eyes went back down to your lips, as he closed his eyes realization hit you and you pulled away.

"I need to go." You whispered looking away. Namjoon sighed.

"No you don't. Stay here for a while. Please." He said as you turned and looked at him, his eyes were glittering from the sun as he looked at you. You bit your lip slowly nodding.

A smile formed on his face as he stood up. His hand reached out to yours as you grabbed it grinning slightly.

"We will have Taehyung go and get your belongings from the coven." He said as your grin turned into a frown.

Jimin... You wondered how he was, your heart ached thinking of him. Namjoon sensed the change in the environment after he mentioned the coven.

Namjoon frowned before saying "Let's go to breakfast, Yuta cooked for us." You nodded standing up still holding his hand. You didn't let go as you walked with him into the kitchen.

Byung Ho sat there drinking coffee as he looked over at you then down at the two hands linked. He smirked looking away.

"Well, what's for breakfast?" Namjoon asked Yuta, Yuta grinned handing you both a plate.

"Just pancakes." He said as he walked away, Namjoon smiled at you before sitting his plate down.

"I'll be right back." He said as he walked off, you bit your lip as you stared at Byung Ho, he chuckled looking at you.

"Staring is rude." He said as you looked away walking over to the pile of pancakes. He laughed.

"Sorry...." You whispered, he sighed looking at your back.

"So you and Jimin broke up? Hmmm sounds interesting." You turned around gritting your teeth.

'Who told you that?" You asked angrily, his eyebrow raised as you looked at him.

"Isn't it obvious. You'd think from last night it would be bound to happen." He said, you sighed sitting down.

"Yeah I know I fucked up." You whispered, Byung Ho sat and stared at you.

"Well get over it. We all go through break ups." He said as he stood up, you looked at him confused.

"Wait. You've been with someone before? Byung Ho has actually been in love?" You asked shocked, he scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Why does it matter?" He asked, you chuckled looking at him.

"You literally just ratted yourself out you have to tell me now, who was it? What happened? Is that why you're so mean?" You asked quickly, you were so curious now. Byung Ho actually was in love before? You were quite shocked.

Byung Ho stared at you annoyed before walking off, you scoffed before frowning.

"Touchy subject for him I guess...." You said as you ate. Namjoon shortly after came back and you just had to of asked.

"Who was Byung Ho's past lover?" Namjoon stared at you shocked as you looked at him.

"Uh why?" He asked.

"I want to know, he wouldn't tell me." Namjoon sighed sitting down in front of you.

"Well it all happened three years ago, Byung Ho was the nicest guy anyone had ever of met. We ended up having a new pack member at the time and her name was KyoLin. Her and Byung Ho connected really well. But they weren't soulmates, which pained the two but that didn't keep them from being together. All until another pack came here and surrounded the outside demanding that we give up KyoLin. Find's out KyoLin had a pack but she ran away because her soulmate was someone she didn't like. Her soulmate was the alpha. We had no choice but to give her up to the other pack, and when Byung Ho found out he was devastated, he got back from a hunting trip to find out she was gone and he hasn't seen or heard from her since."

You sat there in disbelief as you repeated the story.

"He's been mean ever since practically." Namjoon mumbled. You sighed nodding.

"That's so sad...." You whispered, Namjoon nodded but that made you think. Soulmates, everyone has one right? you couldn't help but to ask Namjoon.

"So everyone has a soulmate?" You asked, Namjoon nodded slowly.

"Yes but some never meet and some do, but if it's a supernatural soulmate as in one is human and one is supernatural, they are bonded mentally and physically. So if the human gets hurt so does the supernatural, it's very complex and complicated. For this to fully be in affect though the supernatural must mark the human. Till then the supernatural only gets hurt." Namjoon said.

"Wait, how do I know if he's my soulmate?" You asked slowly, Namjoon bit his lip knowing you were talking about Jimin.

"You won't get the connection only he will.... I think it's best if you talk to him about it, he should have already of told you...." Namjoon mumbled.

'What am I telling her? I should have already of told her it's not him. I have to play this off though, she's in love with Jimin.' Namjoon thought to himself.

'He knows she isn't the one though....'