Chapter 9.

Your heart ached for a moment, who would do such a thing? Werewolves are so big you wouldn't have thought they'd hit her on purpose.

A loud cry was heard as you looked over to see a woman fall onto the ground, Yuta was crying as all of the other members looked down.

Namjoon walked away as you followed behind him, he walked into his bedroom and you closed the door behind him.

"Namjoon." You whispered, a sniffle was heard as he started to cry. Your facial expression softened as you placed you hand on his shoulder.

You turned him around as he pulled you into a hug, you wrapped your arms around him as he cried into your shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Namjoon." You whispered, he nuzzled his nose into your neck, you jerked back. He pulled away.

He stared at you in the eyes, he was so close, you could feel his breath against your lips.

He was moving in, you were frozen. Right as his lips were about to mold against yours the door opened.

"Woah.... Did I walk into something?" You stared at Byung Ho, rolling your eyes, he chuckled staring at Namjoon.

"They need you in there." Byung Ho said, Namjoon nodded looking at you before walking out.

You rolled your eyes staring at Byung Ho, he chuckled walking up to you.

"Why are you here?" He asked, you stared at him.

"Because of Bora." You said sadly, he rolled his eyes.

"Oh please, you didn't actually care about her did you?" You frowned shaking your head.

"Bora was my best student, I'm sad she's gone." You whispered, Byung Ho squinted his eyes looking around.

"Is that so? I'm surprised you didn't just come for Namjoon." He said then laughed. You sucked your bottom lip before walking to the door.

You opened the door before it was slammed shut, you jumped turning around, Byung Ho's face was right in front of yours. He was really close.

You gulped looking away.

"Uh, can you move?" You asked, he shook his head smirking. You closed your eyes flinching.

"You know now that I'm close up, you're kinda hot." He said, you opened your eyes in shock. He laughed as he seen your reaction.

"Move."

"No."

"Move."

"Hmm, no."

You groaned before shoving him back, he stepped back smirking, you scoffed before opening the door and walking out.

You walked down the hall to the voices that were coming from one of the rooms.

You froze looking into the crack of one of the rooms, Namjoon was in there talking to Taehyung. You leaned over placing your back on the wall so they couldn't see you.

You could hear them though, and what they were saying was confusing.

"Mating season is coming Namjoon, most of the other wolves have mating partners but you don't. So, what are you going to do?"

Namjoon sighed shaking his head. "I don't know, I don't want to sleep with anyone random. But I will be in so much pain if I don't find someone."

Taehyung nodded looking over at the door, you moved back so they couldn't see you, after he looked back at Namjoon you peaked again.

"What about Y/n?" Namjoon's eyes widened as he quickly shook his head.

"No, no. She's with Jimin, if I did that I'd start war again. I don't want that." Taehyung nodded.

"Well, it's up to you Namjoon, I got to go check on the others now, Bora's mom is really upset." Namjoon nodded staring over at the door. Your eyes met, your eyes widened as you backed away from the door.

Namjoon rushed to the door opening it seeing you walk down the hall, he sighed calling your name. You froze closing your eyes.

Namjoon ran up to you sighing.

"I'm guessing you heard all of that." You nodded, he sighed rubbing his forehead.

"I'm sorry, mating season is coming up so it's going to be tough." He said. You nodded, it was awkward talking about this, mating is sex and talking about sex is just weird. Especially when you're dating his biggest enemy.

Namjoon gulped staring at you. "Look, mating season is in a week. Mine lasts longer than the others and it's separate from the others. It's ten days long. I'll be locked up in the meantime." You nodded slowly, he sighed shaking his head.

"I'm sorry it's really awkward now." You shook your head.

"No you're fine Namjoon, but I think it's time for me to leave. I give my condolences about Bora." Namjoon nodded.

He walked you out to your car and waved goodbye. You were now on your way back to Jimin's house.

Today was sad but then weird. Mating was weird to you and you didn't even know why, to know that Byung Ho was going to mate, grossed you out.

But knowing Namjoon was going to mate, it made you feel some type of way. Like a hint of jealousy.

You ignored it.

____

It was late and you couldn't sleep, Jimin was sleeping beside you. You tossed and turned and you just couldn't fall asleep.

The moon was shining in on the bedroom as you looked up at the ceiling.

You bit on your lip as you tried to sleep, nothing was working. Your lips were dry and they were starting to burn. You sighed sitting up, you need chap stick.

You stood up and walked into the bathroom. You opened the drawer pulling the chap stick out.

You smothered it onto your lips as you sighed, you placed it back into the drawer.

"Baby, why are you awake?" You turned around staring at the male in front of you.

He was shirtless and he was wiping his eyes, his body glimmered from the moon shining on him.

You bit your lip staring at him, he seen and smirked faintly.

"Come to bed." He mumbled, he reached his hand out as you grabbed it, he led you back to bed and you laid down beside him.

He grabbed your cheek and kissed your lips.

"I love you, always." He whispered, you smiled and whispered the same back.

You both fell asleep in each other's embraces.