The Beginning Of The End

After two and a half months, we were back for season 3, and the Hylands were not back. I was really upset, but no one was as much as Miss Abby, and I don't mean the good way, I mean the bad way, she was having auditions to replace them. She threw away the pyramid, so we never knew who was on top, but by what she was saying and what I saw, Chloe was on top. So my prediction is simple.

Chloe

Brooke Mackenzie Melanie

Maddie Nia Kendall Paige

Done!

This week, Kendall, Kenzie, Chloe, Maddie, and I all had solos. Kenz and I were not in the group dance, but we didn't really care that much. One thing I actually care about is that my solo this week is acro, yeah, acrobatics. I'm excited to show Miss Abby that I can do acro just like Kenzie!

•Two Days To Competition•

Nia, Kenzie, Maddie, and I were all stretching in the Dancer's Den.

"Has someone talked with Brooke or Paige?" Kenzie asks.

"I talked with Paige last night." Nia answers, "She has no idea if they're coming back."

"It's sad." Maddie comments,

"True that." I add.

We all hear Miss Abby in studio A.

"Who is she talking to?" Nia asks.

I get up and walk over the door. I slightly open it and look inside.

"There's a new girl." I whisper, "And she's doing Chloe's part in the group."

"Chloe's?" Maddie gets up and walks over to me.

To be honest, it looked like a movie, the four of us watching inside. Nia was on top, next was Maddie, next Kenzie, and finally, me.

"That's Ally." Kenzie answers, "And it looks like she just took Chloe's part away from her."

"But Chloe deserves it." I say, "I mean, she won the national title."

"Looks like Abby doesn't care." Maddie says.

"Just like always." Nia adds.

The four of us keep on watching.

"What are you doing?"

The four of us jump back and close the door. We look over to where the voice came from, Chloe and Kendall.

"Heeeeeeeeeey guys." Kenzie says as she sits down, "Whatcha doin'?"

"What were you four doing?" Chloe asks as she starts stretching.

"Nothing." Maddie answers, "Absolutely not watching Ally as she learns your part in the group." Nia nudges her in the arm, "Ow!"

"Chloe's part?" Kendall asks, equally as confused as Chloe.

I sit between Kenzie and Maddie and we all go quiet.

"Chloe, come in!" We hear Miss Abby say.

Chloe enters studio A.

"Did Abby give Chloe's part to Ally?" Kendall asks, "Please answer."

"Yes." I admit, "It's really weird."

"And Chloe's gonna be so upset." Nia adds.

We all stay quiet after that.

"Maddie!"

"Wish me luck." Maddie comments as she stands up.

"Luck." Kenzie says and we all chuckle.