Double The Moms, Double The Trouble

"Why are the moms in there?" Kenzie asks.

"Because the other team's in there." Mom answers.

"They're right there! Oh!" Jill says, "Hold your heads up, you're the team. She brought that team to beat you. So what? They beat, it won't happen again. Let's go."

We all enter studio A where the select team's dancers are on a line, Maddie's also with them. Abby is also there with their mothers.

"All right, I think it's time to get started on the pyramid. I've been gone for two months now, going to studios that we're in trouble. Seeing these problems first hand with somebody else, I realized the mistakes that I have made, and I'm not gonna make them anymore. I want kids that want to be the best, and that's why you guys are here-- to push these kids to the next level. Maddie, come over here with the winning team. Congratulations, you guys were the winning team."

I look over to the other team and back at Abby. After some chit chat Kalani was officially gone and Maddie was back with our team. 

"Kendall. You and Kalani went out on stage and got beat by two girls that had never danced together but worked their butts off. Next on the pyramid, Nia. We've been doing this for four competition seasons. The very first week, I corrected you on youur legs and your feet, I'm still telling you the same thing. Next is Melanie, you were great in the group dance, and besides that there's nothing to really judge you on."

Chloe

Maddie Mackenzie Melanie  Nia Kendall

"We are headed to Wheeling, West Virginia. We will compete at Sheer Talent. We first have a trio, and the dancers in it are Mackenzie, Scarlett, and Melanie. The name of the trio is 'Counting Stars' and it is jazz."

Kenzie and I hug and Scarlett smiles. Abby was going to work first on our trio so we have to stay there when pyramid's over.

Rehearsal was being actually kind of fun until we have to jump and Kenzie is late.

"MACKENZIE! This is the hundredth time I tell you, jump in time and point your feet. Will I have to take you out and turn it into a duet? I DON'T KNOW!" Abby yells at Kenzie and we all stop.

Kenzie starts tearing up and Scarlett hugs her.

"It wasn't that bad." I say and Abby looks at me.

"And are you now the dance teacher?" Abby asks and I look at her scared.

"N-No, but she is my sister, and I don't like to see her upset." I say.

"You can tell me that when her feet are pointed. You're dismissed." Abby says and I go to the Dancer's Den.

Scarlett and Kenzie follow me and close the door.

"No way you literally stood up to Abby." Scarlett says and I laugh nervously.

"Guess who will be at the bottom next week." I say.

"Thanks Melie, you literally got in trouble for my mistake." Kenzie says.

"I just hope that she doesn't take away the trio." Scarlett says and we nod, "If that's even possible."

"Oh, believe me, it is." I tell her.

"Scarlett, rehearsal is about to start." 'Tea says and they both leave.

Kenzie and I sit down and use our phones. I honestly can't believe I stood up to Abby.

Competition Day•

I change into the trio costume and Mom does my hair.She does my makeup and I put my team jacket on. First up were the solos, Kenzie and Sarah H.