2015 ALDC Showcase: World Tour

"Aaaand, jump!" Abby instructs us as some photos are taken, "Juniors, you're up next. Is everyone ready?"

"All ready!" Kenzie answers.

Here we are, almost a month after the chaos at Nationals, we had the annual ALDC Showcase. For the first time in 5 years, the showcase will not be filmed for the show, which means one less dance.

"Klara and Summer, I want you in your acro duet's costumes, same as Emma and Rylee, and Melanie and Liam," Abby looks over to me, "Tell Liam."

I nod and walk out of Studio B. I go into Studio C, where some of the juniors, seniors, and teens were playing some board games.

"Liam." I call him, "We need to get ready, Romeo and Juliet duet costume."

"You don't seem so excited." Maddie teases and I roll my eyes.

"Just stop." I tell her, "GINO."

Some of the dancers start laughing.

"LIAM." Maddie tells me.

"GINO."

"LIAM."

"GINO."

"LIAM."

"GINO."

"LI--"

"Hey, you're gonna waste my name." Liam says and we both look over to him surprised.

"You still didn't leave?" I ask, "Why are you so slow, Liam Brandon Bryant!"

"You didn't tell me where." Liam tells me.

Great.

I walk over to him and put my finger on front of his face.

"You didn't hear anything." I say, "We'll still wait."

"Wait for what?" Payton asks and we look at her, she was sitting on the floor playing some Monopoly City along with Nick, Auriel, and Kassidy, "Aaah, young love."

"Shut up!" Liam and I say at the same time.

"The duets!" We all hear Sarah say.

I go change into my duet costume and they quickly work with my makeup.

The two of us go back to Studio B.

"Great," Gianna says, "Go in." 

We hold hands and go in front of the camera.

"I'm picturing, I'm picturing." Abby says looking at us, "I got it! Liam, pick Melanie up."

We look at her confused.

"Sofia," Abby looks at one of the assistants. "Please help them."

And so, Sofia helps us get into our position.

"Melanie, rest your head on Liam's shoulder." Abby instructs me and I do it, "Also close your eyes and smile."

We get ready and they take some photos.

"Now, Melanie, go change into your 'Heather' solo costume and come back immediately, don't take so long like last time." Abby tells me and I leave.

I change into the costume and they work with the makeup again.

For that one, I had to do three different poses.

After that one, I had a 30-minute break, so I went back into Studio C, and sat down beside Kendall, who was playing Sorry with Emma, Klarissa, and Kennedy.

"I win!" Klarissa exclaims as she moves her yellow pawn 1 step forward, into the home slot.

"Again?" Emma asks and looks at me, "Larissa has won at least 5 times already."