Chloe And Melanie Get Revenge

Aaaaaand we didn't beat them.

"This past weekend, with Jade on the elite competition team, we were second. I kind of left it up in the air with Loree as to whether she would be back today, or whether should Jade just compete at her own studio. "

"We would like her over here, we want her here, why is she still over there?" Tracey asks.

"She told us she wanted to stay with us." Mom says and Abby smiles.

"Oh really, Miss Loree?" Tami asks.

"All right, I'm gonna get to the pyramid, and then we'll discuss all that moving. On the bottom of the pyramid, Melanie and Mackenzie. They weren't in the number, so we competed with the teens."

Maddie

Kendall  Jade

Nia  Chloe  Mackenzie  Melanie

"This week, we're traveling to Washington, DC to attend Believe Dance Competition. Ava, you will be doing a solo and the name of the piece is 'Drizzle', and you will be going up against Maddie."

Ava against Maddie, did Abby just put someone against Maddie? Miracles do happen.

"Now we're going to have two group dances this week. Jade, you will be dancing with the Abby Lee Originals. Chloe, take a step over there. Also, Melanie?"

I look at Abby nervously and everything goes silent.

"I want you to join Chloe."

"Wait but there would be more people on that team that on ours." Jill says.

"That's why Scarlett is going to be with Jade. Trade Chloe and Melanie for Jade and Scarlett."

Chloe and I walk over to the select team as they all clap. 

I didn't sign up to dance against my own team. I don't know what Abby's thinking anymore, but hey, it's not like I ever knew to begin with.

•Competition Day•

The week was full of drama and dancing, so it all ends on the dance floor, again. The solos had competed, and Ava's prop was a complete disaster. We were all on the dressing room and Abby was just her usual self. Her usual, bossy, and annoying self. We change into the group dance costumes and start rehearsing. Then we dance and go on stage for awards. I was sitting between Chloe and Kenzie.

"Okay, let's get to our adjucated awards. Your overall 9 to 11 solo regional elite top three third-place champion. Put your hands together for Ava, entry number 12. Second place champion, please welcome Ellie, number 13. First place region champion is Maddie with 'Happiness', entry number 15."

"Good job Mads!" I exclaim as she sits down again.

"Let's now go to our 9 to 11 small group top three. Third place champion is 'Clarity', number 36. Ladies and gentlemen, it doesn't get any close than this. One tenth of a point separates out second place winner and first place. Ladies and gentlemen, second place 9 to 11 regional small group champion will be 'America Gone', number 42."

I smile and look at Chloe, who smiles back. We have a chance.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, your overall 9 to 11 small group regional champion today will be, 'First Ladies' entry number 41!"

We go receive the award and then go back to the dressing room. I take a wipe and start taking off all the makeup.

"Tea', would you like to stay this week?" I suddenly hear Abby ask and I look over to her.

"Yes ma'am I would." Tea answers.

"Great." I hear Maddie mumble and I go back to take off the rest of the makeup. 

I change into my street clothes, pack everything and leave.