Candy Apple Showdown

I was the only one in the studio, I was listening to 'Payphone' by Maroon 5 as I did some improv. I kind of miss doing solos, and I have no idea of when I'll have one. I mean, Asia's here now and she already beat me, Miss Abby looks like she's done with me just because I don't use my face, I don't even know what's the deal with the face. I see everyone coming and I rush over to my phone to turn the music off. Mission successful.

The group dance rehearsal started soon, and I loved it! Even though I was the last one of the line because of the height. Heh, I was the 'bad girl' of the group, wonder where Miss Abby got that from. Soon enough, another argument between the moms starts and we all look at them. 

Two Days To Competition

The moms decided to take us ice-skating and we were all really excited, but there's one thing no one knows, I don't really know how to skate. I mean, skating is basically banned from the ALDC. I put the skates as an argument between Mommy and Maddie starts. Chloe helps me to stand up as the Candy Apples walk over to us. We all get inside the ice rink and Brooke decides to teach me. At one point, I just get tired and start randomly skating around, until I fall.

"Oh oh."

"What did I say?"

"Are you okay?"

I look over to everyone else, who are watching me from a distance. I just start laughing as I get up and skate again.

I start a race with Kenzie, Nia, Paige, Chloe, and Kendall. Brooke was skating with Zack, Maddie was terrified of skating, and Asia wasn't allowed to.

"Move out of the way!" Paige laughs.

"No way, I'm gonna be first!" I exclaim and keep on skating.

"Bye bye." Chloe laughs as she skates beside me.

"Chloe Elizabeth!" Kendall laughs, "Wait for me!"

Nia was first, Chloe was second, I was third, Kendall was fourth, Paige was fifth, and Kenzie was sixth. We had to take a little break after that. We decided to sit outside with Asia as we watched the moms scream and Maddie be terrified holding onto a wall.

One Day To Competition

"Watch that foot." Miss Abby tells us as we rehearse the group dance, "Straight leg!"

I still felt like I was skating as I danced, it was really funny.

"Not high enough on that, Mackenzie, it's your bad side."

Somehow, Miss Abby found out that we went ice-skating, and while Asia rehearsed her solo, we all had to do push-ups. Hey, it's not my fault that we wanted to have fun!

Competition Day

I change into a white top, black shorts and a red beanie. Kelly does my hair and Paige does my makeup. All four solos have already been performed, so it's time for the group dance.

 All four solos have already been performed, so it's time for the group dance

"All right, we're playing the music, run it in your head

"All right, we're playing the music, run it in your head." Miss Abby tells everyone.

We go over the dance and go backstage.

"Next to the stage is act number 50, this is a junior small group, put your hands together for 'Children with Guns'." The announcer says and we all go on stage.

There's so many guns in New York
So I wouldn't talk
But you'd never know
Uh-uh

There's so much heat in New York
So I wouldn't talk
I'd just walk on by
I'd walk on by

So many guns in New York
So I wouldn't talk
But you'd never know
Uh

Everyone claps as we go off stage and Paige suddenly leaves because Miss Abby was calling her. Why? I don't know.

"That was amazing." Brooke says, "You guys all know that I love mature and dark dances."

"Yeah." Maddie smiles.

"Guess who's arguing with who." Chloe walks over to us.

"Who?" Asia asks.

"Miss Abby, Anthony, Kelly, and Cathy." Nia answers.

"On front of everyone?" I ask and she nods, "They don't know what's privacy?"

They all shake their heads.

Asia and Maddie were first, Chloe was third, Kendall was fourth, and the group dance was second. On the Candy Apples side, the solo was second, the duet was first, same as the group. What a week.