Hello Hollywood, Goodbye Abby

"Breakfast's here!" I hear Kenzie yell and I slowly wake up, "Wake up, sleepyhead!"

I'm still slowly adjusting to the time zone again, but today we have dance, finally on LA.

I sit on the bed and notice that there's no breakfast there.

"And where is it?" I ask and she laughs, "What?"

"I just needed you to finally wake up, you wouldn't get up otherwise." Kenzie says as I stand up.

"Kenz! Oh, whatever." I say and go the bathroom.

I change my clothes and put on the dancewear for today. I put on my sneakers and then style my hair into a perfect bun. I get out and prepare my dance bag. Soon Kenz and I leave the room, meet up with Mads and Mom and go eat breakfast.

"Does anyone have any idea of what the studio looks like?" Maddie asks as we sit down.

"Nope." Kenzie answers.

"Everything will just be so weird, like we won't be on the typical Pittsburgh studio." I say.

Kenzie then stands up.

"So who's joining me to get our food?" She asks.

"I'll go." I say standing up and walking away with her.

It was a buffet, so we could just take whatever we wanted, I mean we already had to pay enough to stay on the hotel so. Kenzie gives me a plate and takes another one for her. We take some French Toast, some strawberries and I got some green grapes. We also got some eggs and then we walk back to the table, I noticed Maddie wasn't there anymore and Mom was talking on her phone, we silently sit down and she still has not noticed us.

"So you'll be coming later today? It will be a surprise for all of the girls." Mom says and Kenzie and I look at each other, "Especially Melanie, I don't think she will expect it."

I notice a syrup bottle on the table and try to reach for it, only making it fall and make a lot of noise, Mom turns around and notices us.

"Oh you're back?" She asks and then whispers to the phone, "Talk to you later, bye."

"Who were you talking with?" Kenzie asks.

"With no one." Mom says and stands up.

Then she walks away.

"What am I supposed not to expect?" I ask.

"I have no idea, but now I want it to be later today." Kenzie says and eats her French Toast.

Soon Maddie and Mom come back with their food and we all eat, then we leave and meet up with the rest of the Moms and the girls. We arrive to the studio and get off the car.

"We entered the studio and there was a whole class going on and a teacher rehearsing." Abby says talking on the phone getting into her car.

"I think she's scared." I whisper to the girls.

"She won't admit it, but I think that's true." Kalani says.

We all decided go inside and I notice another dance studio there, well, the dancers and teacher. They seem pretty good, and I'm excited! Then Kalani, being the fearless leader she is, decides to go introduce all of us.

"Hi, welcome to The Rage." The dance teacher, Tiffany, tells us.

After a while we all finally get a studio and we start stretching.

Kira decided to call Abby and put her on speaker, so we stop everything and listen to her.

"Ok, you know what? I just walked in there, and... I just don't feel comfortable working in there. That's just not good to work, so... I think it's best that... I find another space for us to work in."