Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy

New season, old Moms, and I should worry about those old Moms. About three weeks later, we were back. Back to I don't know what, but we were back.

"All right, let's talk about the Big Apple, and the Abby Lee Dance Company didn't take a bite out of anybody.We had a great number, great story, great theme. It made people think before you even danced. I'm angry that my rival beat me." Miss Abby says, "Asia is not with us this week, she had an opportunity on Los Angeles to do a professional job, and I wanted her to do it."

Miss Abby reveals the bottom headshot.

"Kendall. You were fourth. Maybe without the crying, you would have been higher." She reveals the next headshot, "Mackenzie. Do you realize that Asia waltzed in here, pushed you out of the way, took over, and every time I entered her in a competition, she won. I cannot say that about you." Next, "Nia. How many times do you think Gianna told you about straightening your back leg? Do you have any idea? Eleven times." Next headshot, "Brooke, I thought you were an asset to the group. I thought you did your part well." Next one, "Melanie, you were good, you kept up, you did what you had to do, but then again, it all goes back to your face."

Maddie

Paige   Asia   Chloe

Melanie   Brooke   Nia   Mackenzie   Kendall

All right, I've been in the same position for like four weeks now. This week, Maddie, Chloe, Kendall, and Nia are in the group. Brooke's gonna be dancing with the seniors, Paige has a solo, Kenzie has an unaired solo, and Maddie and Chloe have a duet. Now, this week, I'm gonna be in a group dance with the minis, a tap routine entitled 'Dancing In the Rain'. Yeah, Miss Abby loves for us to do tap.

"We're going this weekend." Emma sings as she enters the Dancer's Den, "And we're gonna be on the show!"

"Fifteen minutes of fame for Emmie." Klara comments as she sits down beside me.

"No kidding." I say and we all laugh, "So who's going to be in the group?"

"Let me think." Emma sits down, "Julie, Mia, Becky, Zoe, Becky, and the three of us." 

"Sounds good." Klara says, "We're going to rehearse tomorrow."

Four Days To Competition

"Whew." I struggle to breath as I fall to the floor of the Dancer's Den, "That . . . was . . . hard."

"It really was." Mia comments as the rest walk in.

"So, I've got a little juicy drama." Zoe says and we all look over to her.

"What is it?" Becky asks.

Zoe looks around.

"Maddie and Gino like each other!" She says.

"And I thought I was close with my sisters." I comment as I take my tap shoes off, "And I didn't know, kinda."

"Aww, Gino and Maddie dating?" Emma asks, "That would be like Romeo and Juliet--"

"Star-crossed lovers." We all say at the same time.

"The families are enemies." Klara says.

"But they'll do everything to be together." Julie adds.

"Whoa, but not that." I tell them.

"They won't finish like that." Emma says, emphasizing the 'that', "In a way better way."

"This is going to be so interesting." Mia says.