Lights, Camera, Action!

"So this is your dressing room." My assistant, Marissa says opening the door to the dressing room to my Mom and I, "Genesis will come and help you once she's finished with Francesca. Oh, also your script is on the table."

"And how long does she have to get ready?" Mom asks.

"Let me check, oh, you have only 30 minutes, it's that production was suspended for a few days and now we really have to hurry up to film everything." Marissa says and we nod, "I'll be back with you later."

She then turns on her heel and leaves and we enter the dressing room. Mom closes the door and I take the script.

Disney Dog With A Blog

"Avery B. Jealous"

Season 2  Episode 9

209

I flip it to the next page.

Starring:

G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings

Blake Michael as Tyler James

Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James

Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings

Regan Burns as Bennett James

Stephen Full as the voice of Stan

​​​​​Mick as Stan

I flip it again to the next page.

Guest Starring:

Peyton Meyer as Wes

Kayla Maisonet as Lindsay

​​​​​​Danielle Soibelman as Max

Melanie Ziegler as Karoline Fink

The door opens and I look up to who I suppose is Genesis and a man.

"Hello, I'm the makeup artist, Genesis, and this is William, the costume designer." Genesis says and shakes my Mom's hand, who shakes back. "So, Karoline's personality is supposed to be like really funny but also really realistic, with that I mean that she doesn't like really believe on fairy tales or magic, she likes that people tell her the things straight to the point, not hiding anything."

"It kind of sounds like Melanie." Mom says and they all laugh.

"So based on that this would be the first clothes." William says taking out some clothes from a closet.

I take them and leave to change. This is the shirt, the pants, the jacket and the shoes. Yeah I was wearing socks, but who cares about them? I go back to the dressing room and Genesis starts working with my makeup that was a little bit, and it was natural. Then she does my hair.

 Then she does my hair