EPISODE - 92 I'm Craving for you....18+🔥

NEXT Part After 450+ VOTES and COMMENTS it's your wish 😘 but I'll be really happy if you guyz will give Bartan Bhar bhar ke COMMENTS😜

EPISODE - 92 I'm Craving for you....18+🔥

MANIK POV

As she watched in the mirror, I continued kissing her neck and earlobes. I partially lifted her top at the waist so that I could see her belly button and let my fingers move over it. I placed my index finger inside her navel, and the other hand moved to her b###s while I kissed her neck from behind. Then I slipped both hands through the armholes of her top to cover her lingerie-clad b####ts, groping them from the side and bottom.

Nandini’s body grew warmer to my touch, and she partially closed her eyes, moaning. Her hands covered mine, and I understood that I had turned her on.

I released her b####ts and swiveled her to look at me. “Baby, I want you.. You are my life.”.

She replied with closed eyes, Lost in the moment, “ Then take me. I am yours.”.

I kissed her lips, cheeks, forehead, and ears. When she closed her eyes, my lips lightly brushed her eyelids. She held me tightly as I passionately devoured her mouth. We lingered in the moment, sucking each other’s lips. Our tongues touched, and our saliva mixed. Her fingers gripped my back, and my hands grabbed hers too before wandering to her a## and squeezing those round buttocks, eliciting more moans as we tasted each other.

I lifted her in my Arms and sat on the edge of our bed. I let her sit on my lap, facing me, and wrapped her legs around me. More kissing ensued, and her responsiveness thrilled me. She forgot all her shyness, kissing and biting my lips intensely. I started kissing downward from her lips to her neck and over her b###s, mouthing the fabric covering them. Then I lifted a hand and kissed her from fingers to shoulder before raising her arms over her head and kissing her smooth, lightly scented underarms. My lips and nose tickled her, and she giggled.

I started pressing her b###s. “Baby, I want to see this.. it's My Favourite place.. ”, I told her as I lifted her top. She took it off and looked at me with a smile. Her lovely orbs strained to escape her lacy pink bra. I could even see her n#####s through it, a view I greatly enjoyed.

“My handsome Chocolate, take them. They are yours.. ”, she prompted.

“Yes, I want these. You really making me loose my sanity, baby. I'm craving for you.... ”, I told her. I cupped both her b###s in my hands over her b##. After seeing her b###s, I wondered, what should I do? The view entranced me. I kissed her cleavage, pressed her b#####s slowly, and kept on kissing over her b##. With my teeth, I pulled down one strap while she removed the other.

I was getting hornier. What I had waited and longed for lay right in front of my face—her round b###s!! My bulge was fully grown, and I am sure she felt it under her thighs as she sat in my lap. Those firm, round b#####s with pinkish areolae and n#####s that stood slightly erect thrilled me, and I could even see the little raised dots around them. At first, I fondled her b###s slowly and lightly without touching her n#####s. Then, holding them in my hands, I started kissing the n#####s while my fingers moved in circles. I started pressing, holding them from the bottom.

Nandini moaned and called out my name, “Ma—nnikk… Aahh…”. It made me crazy. I moved my fingers in circles from outside to inside, eventually reaching her areola, which reddened along with her n#####s. Her areola and n#####s turned red. I drew circles inside her areola without touching the nipples and watched them grow fully erect.