EPISODE - 73 Meera Ka bhanda Phuta😝

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS..

EPISODE - 73 Meera Ka bhanda Phuta😝

"Manik what are you doing? ", Nandini asked trying to free herself from his hold, Manik smirked as pulled her near him, hiding behind a pillar.

" I sang for you! " , he said, " Don't I deserve something? ".

Nandini smiled, "What do you want?".

" You know.. ", he said huskily making her remember she promised something to him.

" Then take it! " , she said trying to act strong, but deep inside she was very nervous and shy to share her first kiss with her husband.

"Really? " , Manik's eyes twinkled in happiness. NANDINI nodded her head blushing.

He kissed her neck softly making Nandini shiver. MANIK held her hand slowly, as he kissed the corner of her lips gently.

NANDINI closed her eyes, her dhak dhak increased and she was feeling goosebumps just by being touched by him.

MANIK caught her lips, they shared a long and passionate kiss. Their first kiss!

His mouth, coupled with the way his hand is sliding down her arm, is all too much. So much. Good much. So good. She just whimpered. As soon as the sound leaves her mouth, he’s pressing her harder against the wall. His left hand is caressing her cheek and his right hand is gripping her by the waist, pulling her against him.

His lips are soft, softer that she could have imagined, but there is a hard desperation behind them, a need. The kiss speaks. It begs. Let her forget, forget, forget everything around her.. He pulls her to his chest, his hands running down her back, clasping her thigh, drawing her closer. She arch into him, reveling in his strength, his fire, the alchemy between them twisting and burning and melding until it feels like gold.

Then he breaks away and kept his forehead on her breathing heavily..

Meera watched this with tears slipping from her eyes, her body was trembling and she was feeling such an anger on Nandini right now, that she wanted to kill her right now.

"Manik loves me.. Manik loves me.. ", chanting this, she controlled herself and rushed to the guest room.

Hearing the family's giggles, Nandini quickly pushed manik making him utter his favorite, " What the hell..".

NANDINI adjusted her hair, and went from there running, with a shy smile adorning her face. While Manik smiled watching her run, he touched his lips.

"I love you so much Nandini! ", he murmured and went behind her.

*********************************************

" Oh I am so tired today.. " , said Nani wiping the sweat beads forming on her face.

" I told you to rest Nani. Why don't you listen to me? What was the need to dance like a crazy? " , asked Manik, accompanying her to her room.

"Aww.. How mean! It's Ansh beta wedding, and I've to dance be it terribly or not.. I even done a breakdance.. ", said Nani giggling.

Manik shook his head, Nani noticed Nandini's lipstick on his lips. She smiled teasingly, " You want everyone to know what you did with your wife? ".

She asked glancing at his lips, Manik wiped his lips confused, he looked at his fingers and widened his eyes. Then looked at Manik embarrassedly, " Nani you're too much! ".