EPISODE - 23 Lion-man & Chipmunk-woman! 😝

MANAN ROOM

They stopped their conversation, with a knock on the door.

Manik went to open the door, and a crying Anvi was standing in front of him.

"What happened baby!? ", he asked.

Anvi hugged his legs, "Papa Anvi not sleepy..".

Manik lifted her, "Why! Are you feeling well?".

Nandini ran to Anvi worriedly, she patted Anvi's back softly.

"Anvi saw ghost in dleam.. Anvi can't sleep alone now..", Anvi said cutely still sobbing.

Manik kissed her forehead, "Don't be scared, all this ghost and all don't exist in real life..".

"Oh my baby.. That bad ghost my princess.. I will beat him so badly when he comes again..", Nandini  took Anvi from Manik's arms.

Anvi hugged her tightly burying her face on Nandini's neck.

Nandini took Anvi to her bed, and made Anvi lay on the bed.

"Friend doesn't like to see Anvi like this..please smile for me..why are you punishing your friend because of that ugly bad ghost?", Nandini  said wiping Anvi's tears with her thumb.

Anvi's lips curved into a small smile staring at Nandini..

"Not like this.. That big wala smile of Anvi..", Nandini said Curving her Lips with her Fingers..

Anvi smiled bigger this time, she sat on the bed and hugged Nandini tightly again.

Nandini smiled and hugged her back.

Manik was watching the scene with a smile that rarely appears on his face.

************************************

"HP you took so much time just to go to a nearby market..", Divyanka scolded him while taking the bags from his hand and heading to the kitchen.

HP pouted, and Nandini giggled at his face.

"Hari Prakash ji women are like this only, they get angry for each and everything..", Nandini said while feeding Anvi her breakfast.

"Are you man to talk like this?", Manik asked pouring juice in his glass.

"Why are you always finding flaws in everything I say?", Nandini asked while twitching her lips..

"You do say things that I can't help but find flaws..", he smirked.

"Dekho Chocolate boy don't eat my brain otherwise I will mix you in Anvi's milk and you will be made a Chocolate milkshake!" , Nandini  said glaring at him.

"You're unbearable Nandini, in real and acting also..", he rolled his eyes.

Anvi secretly climbed down from her chair, and went to the living room to watch a princess movie, Sleeping Beauty.

Nandini looked at her side to feed her sandwich, but Anvi wasn't there.

"Living room..", Manik replied.

"See because of you she left..", Nandini said and stood up with Anvi's plate and her glass of milk.

"Is it my fault that she has a Mumma who keeps talking like a Parrot!!? ", Manik  asked.

Nandini looked at him astonished, did he say she is Anvi's Mumma? Does he accept her as Anvi's mother now?

She smiled happily and went from there heading to the living room.