EPISODE - 103 No she can't!!

Please Ignore Mistakes 🙏

NEXT PART AFTER 435+ VOTES & 130+ COMMENTS.. 🌺

EPISODE – 103 No she can’t!!

MALHOTRA MENSION – AMAN ROOM

“ Ohh shit!! “, Aman gasped and picked one more towel from cupboard and covered his chest wrapping his towel around his shoulder..

“ Woohhhh…. I…. I’m sorry.. “, Aarohi turned her face to another side with her cheek painted with blush..

“ What are you doing here!!? “, Aman asked , there was awkwardness in the air….

“ umm.. Naniji told me to keep your clothes in your room.. I have keep them and now I should leave now.. “, She said in one breath making aman stared her back amusingly.. she ran towards the door without waiting for his reply or so.. but in mid she lost her balance when her feet stuck with mat.. aman eyes widened and he ran towards her but as he has come out after bathing and his feets where wet and he slipped and both fall on the bed….  She was under him, clutching the towel tightly which is around his shoulder, her eyes were closed tightly and few strands of her hairs were coming on her face which was blocking his view to watch this beautiful face..

  She was under him, clutching the towel tightly which is around his shoulder, her eyes were closed tightly and few strands of her hairs were coming on her face which was blocking his view to watch this beautiful face

Hmmm haann haann hmmmm

Aman lifted his hand tucked her hair strands behind her ear.. and feeling his touch on her face she shivered.. it was a new feeling for both and both are really unknown with their feelings.. Aarohi’s heart was beating very faster with his closeness.. she was confused that why she’s feeling so safe and protective when he’s around her!!?

 she was confused that why she’s feeling so safe and protective when he’s around her!!?

Tumko Chu Ke Bhi Choone Ko Karta Hai Dil

On other side; Aman was also confused with his feelings as he just wanted to be close to her with any reason or any condition.. The feelings which are they feelings are making both of them crazy.. Aman again wanted touch her those soft cheeks which he touched for the very first time on their first meet..