EPISODE - 74 Aren't you ashamed?

I'm getting requests to not bring BB Track.. So, I decided not to stretch this story more and now this story will end the way it decided before..☺️

NEXT Part After 400+ Votes & 100+ COMMENTS..

EPISODE - 74 Aren't you ashamed?

NEXT MORNING

Nandini was serving breakfast for everyone, but her attention was on her disturbed husband. He was still thinking about yesterday's events she knows. Even all night he stayed awake, watching over her and Anvi, perhaps he was scared someone would try to harm them.

"Papaaa..", Anvi screamed opening her mouth, she was waiting for her father to feed her for a while now but he was lost in his thoughts.

Manik looked at her, then at the spoon in his hand, "Sorry..", he said feeding her again.

"Can we please stop being so serious? She already left na, why to spoil our mood because of her.. ", said Cabir pouting.

"Yeah, I agree with you Cabir. It's Ansh's wedding and we shouldn't be upset over her, she's not that important and by the way, tonight is our bachelors party.. ", said Vivek doing a happy dance.

Everyone laughed.

"Bhai.. ", Ansh looked at Manik. Manik left Anvi in Divyanka's lap, and went from there upstairs.

Nandini stare at him going, she left the plates on the table and excused herself.

******************************************

Nandini rubbed his back softly, " Kya hua my Chocolate? Why are you upset? ".

"It's hurting me to know I let someone stay among us, someone who could harm you, Anvi and our family.. how could I ever think that she is changed? " , said Manik, " In the past also, she could clearly see that I didn't had feelings for her, but still she used to behave like I love her a lot, she used to share with friends things that never happened between us, you were right Nandini.. Meera is obsessed with me, so obsessed that she didn't mind to break all her ties with her family just to get me, she didn't mind to kill herself, she didn't mind to send a man to create a misunderstanding between us, and she wouldn't mind to even kill you! ".

Nandini caressed his cheeks, " Let's forget about her.. we can't stay upset thinking what could have happened, when it didn't right?.. It's good that you saw her true face before it's too late.. ".

Manik nodded his head, "Yeah.. you're right!".

"I'm Mrs. Always right after all.." she smirked, patting her shoulders proudly. Manik smiled, he made her lie on the bed and came on top of her.

"What are you doing? Manik.. ", struggling in his hold and staring at the open door.. , " I didn't close the door, someone will come.. please leave me.. ", Nandini then looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Thank you for the gift yesterday.. ", he said whispering naughtily.

Nandini blushed, she beat his chest lightly, Manik smiled and rested his forehead on her's.

" You don't know what you mean for me.. you have no idea Chipku.. ", he whispered. While Nandini closed her eyes, feeling his breath on her.

"I really have no idea.. every time you show me your love in different ways! I feel like it's increasing everyday.. ", she said and pecked his cheeks.

AT NIGHT

The music was playing In the club, and boys were enjoying their bachelors party.