EPISODE - 17 I was right..

At the shopping malls, Nandini pointed to a toys shop, "Let's go there..".

Manik followed both of them who were very excited to buy only a "Doll". It seriously made him chuckle a bit.

"Anvi choose what you want..", Manik said as he knelt down and patted her back..

Anvi's eyes twinkled in happiness seeing so many toys, and a confusion started taking place in her tinny brain, which one is the best doll for her?

"It's not like this! What do you mean by choose what you want? You have to help her choose according to her likes.. If you talk with your daughter while buying things for her, you will get to know about her likes and dislikes..", Nandini  said..

"Acha!! You became a very experienced mother in few days na! Come then and show how to help her..", Manik  taunted her.

"I may not be a very good mother but I know what exactly Anvi wants and needs because I also lived without my parents..", Nandini  said with moist eyes.

Manik immediately looked up his dark brown eyes met her hazel teary ones..

"What.. What do you mean?", he asked but his heart somewhere knew what she meant by that.

"My parents.. Let it be, you won't understand..", Nandini  shook her head, he might think she is talking about her past to gain his sympathy..

"Your parents are no more?", Manik  asked ignoring her denial to answer his question, he is MM and he gets to know what he wants to know.

"I don't know if they're alive or no more.. They abandoned me when I was two years old..", Nandini  said.

"Fliend should I choose this Barbie with pinky dress or red one?", Anvi asked with both dolls in her hand..

"What's your favorite color?", Nandini  asked her smiling.

Manik was still trying to digest this news he got from Nandini.

"My favolite color is pinky but I like this Doll with red dress's face and not that pinky one..", Anvi said extremely confused.

"Hmm! But that's not a big problem, we will buy this Doll with beautiful face and then when we reach home, we will change this red dress to a pink dress you have at home na?", Nandini  cuddle to Anvi explaining her.

Anvi nodded smiling, leaning her back against Nandini's chest, "Yes! You're the best.. Fliend..".

"Papa I will take this doll..", Anvi said showing to him..

Manik nodded and they were walking around the shop appreaciating the toys. And Anvi was literally jumped in joy excited to see many toys in front of her..

While Manik and Nandini were just following her in silence.

"Why?", Manik  asked.

"Why what?" , Nandini asked.

"Why did they left you?", Manik  cleared his question.

"Because they found out that I'm a chudail", Nandini giggled.

"Nandini I'm serious..", Manik  looked at her sternly..

"Dadu told me that my mother didn't want to be pregnant again but I came in this world by mistake!!", tears slipped from Nandini's eyes as soon as these Words Rolled out from her Mouth..

But Then She Continue hiding her Tears from him, " Dadu used to live alone and when my mother and father pleaded him to stay with me, he agreed because he loved kids a lot and would have a company too..", Nandini  find herself unwillingly share her past with him..