EPISODE - 51 Ansh weds Papaya!!?

MALHOTRA MENSION

"I'm very nervous yaar..", Ansh said pacing around his room with a tensed face.

Cabir was brushing his hair, and rolled his eyes.

"Just chill Ansh! All you have to do is say that I love Payal and want to marry her..", cabir said in a ' Duh '.

Ansh threw a pillow to him, "I know that! I just don't know whether this meeting would turn out to be Mubarakan (Congratulations) or Total siyappa (Total chaos)".

"If it's Mubarakan, then we will get Ansh ki Dulhania,  ", Ansh smiled in glee , " if it's Total siyappa then Happy.. I mean Payal Bhag Jayegi (Payal will run away)", cabir laughed out loud.

Ansh started running behind him and he escaped from there leaving the room.

************************************

MANAN ROOM

Nandini woke up, but was surprised seeing manik still sleeping on the recliner. Usually when she wakes up everyday, he would be jogging or taking care of his plants. And after letting him fresh up first, she gets up. But today he was still sleeping.

" Hawww Devi Mayiyan.. Miracle happened today, Monster didn't wake up till now..", Nandini thought suspiciously.

She pulled the blanket away, and went near him.

"Manik..", she called his name softly.

Manik was still sleeping peacefully.

"Manik!! Did you die? ", she asked him rubbing his shoulder.

"Yeah!", came a lazy reply from Manik.

Nandini pouted and slapped his shoulder.

"What kind of stupid question is this? Can't you feel I'm breathing? And how would you question someone who is dead if he died..? He would never answer you unless he comes like a ghost!", Manik opened his eyes.

"Acha ok! I just got worried na.. You don't sleep till now..", said Nandini embarrassed for her behavior and walked to go to the bathroom.

Manik sat on the recliner, and held her hand, "Aren't you getting much worried for me these days?".

"Do you have any problem?", Nandini asked.

"I just want to know why!", he said.

"What why?", Nandini looked away.

"Why are you worried for me? Are you falling in love with me?", he smirked.

"Monster.. Don't think too high of yourself!! I do stay worried about Ansh also, does this means I love him also? Nahin na, he is my brother in law..", Nandini said Shrugging her shoulder.

"And I'm your husband Nandini..", he rolled his eyes.

"Toh? (then?)", Nandini asked.

Ehsaas Ki Jo Jubaan Ban Gaye
Dil Mein Mere Mehmaan Ban Gaye