EPISODE - 58 Payasamheart!?

Thank You So Much For 101k Reads on this book......❤️❤️♥️♥️🥰🥰😍😍🤩🤩🥳🥳

Please Also Give Your Valuable time and Feedbacks to our New Story..☺️☺️

Next Part After 440+ VOTES

EPISODE - 58 Payasamheart!?

MALHOTRA MENSION

"Papa.. Papa..", screamed a little Anvi being squeezed in the bunch of people hugging Nandini and she was so small that she managed to hug Nandini's leg, but to come out of there was impossible with so many legs in front of her blocking her way.

"Let her breath.. Even Anvi is getting suffocated with you all..", An Angry Man , Manik shouted to gain everyone's attention.

Dadu flinched hearing his shout, and Ansh giggled whispering in Manik's ear, "Guess you have to hug Dadu too Bhai.. Look how he got scared hearing your shouts.."

Manik looked at Dadu with a scared face of manik. Seems like he has to control his anger and don't shout at anyone till Dadu is at home.

Everyone moved, leaving Nandini who was almost breathless still smiling.

Manik walked to her and patted her back slowly, "Are you guys mad!? Look at her state.."

"Hello hi bye bye.. Yeh pyaar hai pyaar manik bitwa.. If you don't give to your wife, then what can we do?", Mami asked.

"That's because you don't know what happened at Dadu's house Ma..", Ansh smiled teasingly.

Manik glared at him, and Ansh pouted and stayed silent.

Nandini blushed remembering how manik hugged her, how he kissed her face. Oh God! If she wasn't feeling guilty or upset then she would have turned red by that gesture of him!

Anvi jumped raising her hands to Nandini to notice her.

Nandini looked down, and picked her in her arms, Anvi smiled, "Mumma.. I miched you so muchy.." , she planted many kisses Nandini's forehead, and both cheeks.

She wrapped her arms around Nandini's neck, hugging Nandini tightly.

"Aww meri baby.. Mumma also missed you so much.. Sorry for leaving without informing you.. Mumma will never leave Anvi again..", Nandini said smiling, the love she is getting in return from manik, her family and Anvi was making her so happy, overwhelmed. She was on cloud nine today!

"You know Papa also miched you vely muchy.. Papa was vely wollied fol you Mumma..", she said facing Nandini.

"Mumma also promise she will never leave Papa..", Nandini said shyly.

Manik smiled a little, at least he got confirmation from Nandini that she will never leave him!

The family pulled Nandini to them, and manik rolled his eyes. He and Ansh helped Dadu to reach his room.

************************************

After feeding her Dadu his dinner, Nandini came back to their room.

She glanced at Manik's disturbed face, leaned on the recliner.

"Why are you so disturbed now? I'm right here in front of you..", said Nandini twirling.

Manik smiled staring at her. She surely has some magic, that made him smile even though he was very disturbed and irritated after seeing Shashi.

What is he doing here?