BONUS Ch - 2 ~ Secretly In Love!

Aayan.........

It's been a month since our 3rd year started. And now I'm waiting for my dimple Girl here outside her dorm. I daily picked her from her dorm as I just need an excuse to spend my time with her. We are always together since our junior warrior High school. And when we finished our boards and gets admitted in this college I realised that I have fallen for her and I'm madly, unconditionally and irrecoverably in love.

I actually tried to drop hints in front of her but she wasn't interested. As I don't want to lose her so I never told her. I can never live without her. So it's better to be her best friend then losing her after confessing my love to her. She's with me for such a long time that I can never imagine my life without her. If I ever dare to confess to her and she doesn't have the same feelings for me then she will ask for some space from me and slowly with this space we will drift apart and the thought of her away from me pains me a lot.

I come out of my thoughts when I felt someone pating on my shoulder I blinked my eyes and find my dimple Girl standing in front of me.

" Earth to yan.. where are you lost!!? ", She asked with raised eyebrow.

I shook my head, " nothing just thinking about what to buy for mom for her birthday this year. ", I lied.

" Ohh yes.. I totally forgot.. it's Massi maa's birthday next week right.. I'm so excited.. I'll be accompanying you for shopping to buy a nice gift for her.. ", she said excitedly as she held my arm and leaning on it.

I shook my head as I flicked my finger on her forehead lovingly, " you have to.. you know I'm not good at choosing gifts.. ", she pouted as she rubbed her forehead.

" Okk.. now come lets leave before we get late for our class.. ", i said and she nodded her head vigorously. She climbed on my back on my bike.

I roared my bike towards our faculty feeling her arms around my waist which always leave tingles on my heart.

....

Namaksh...............

I tiredly sat in the cafe just outside my college after back to back classes. My best friend Krish is sitting opposite to me. I'm sipping my coffee and enjoying it's warm taste on a rainy day when suddenly krish wanted to intrupt.

" Yrr.. Buddy do me a favour please.. ", he said as he held my hand on the table.

I took my hand away, " no.. I'm very well aware if I helped you then I'll be stuck in some problems and I really don't want it.. ", I coldly rejected him. He's my best friend but if he wants any help then I'll surely fall into some mess..

" Please buddy.. it's just a small request. You just have to attend a mascurade birthday party with me as my date. I'll prepare everything for you from make up to your gown.. ", he said in one breath but his words left me speechless.

Does he mean that I need to crossdress as a girl and join him as a date.
I shivered as I think about those tones of make up on my face and heels..

Damn it!!

" Noooo.. ", I shouted loudly standing up from my chair getting some of the customers attention in the cafe. When I realised I get everyone's attention I apologise to them and then sit on my chair back.

" Are you crazy krish!!? ", I glared at him.

" Please buddy.. do me a favour.. you know I love a boy and I'm yet to gather courage to blast this shocking news to my parents that their son loves a boy.. please do this for me.. ", he requested folding his hands in front of me. He was making a puppy face and I almost melted but I strong my heart.

" No way.. ", I still rejected him coldly.

He sulked, " you are very bad Mr. Namaksh Raichand. I can't ask any girl as my boyfriend will be jealous. And if I haven't taken any date with me then dad will push me to those bimbos of his clients.. eww!! I can't even imagine it.. I have done a lot of things for you. Don't forget I have saved your Ass a lot of time. ", He crossed his arms around his chest sulking badly.

I frowned, " oh please.. don't take your ass on your head. You only pushed me into some mess.. so don't drag me into your matters and most importantly.. why it has to be me.. you can also ask some of your other friends from other faculties. Or yes.. why don't you ask aakash!!? ", I stand on my point looking into my phone checking my Facebook account.

" Because I believe you will be really beautiful girl in gown.. and I can't trust any other person other than you. Not even aakash. You know he had a feelings for me before and I don't want my boyfriend to have any insecurities.. ", he blabbered making me feel headache.

" Awww.. How thoughtful of you for your boyfriend but my answer is still no.. and I don't owe anything.. ", I stubbornly said taking sip of my almost cold coffee.

" Really!!? ", He asked raising his eyebrow looking like he knows my deep
Buried secret.

I looked away, " yes.. ", I gulped nervously.

" Namaksh.. you think I didn't notice your crush on him..  I have saved you from him to notice you when you stalk him everywhere. It's been one month since you were stalking him. I know a lot of things buddy. But I always ignore it as it's your life and I'll be happy if you get together with him. But you just stalk him like a creep and never go close to him to confess. ", He said with irritation making me gasp. I know he does know my crush on HIM.

Me, krish and my crush are freshers in space college. We trio are in the same faculty - fashion designing but my crush is in another section.

Since the day he has come to college every girl of the college is crazy behind him. But he ignored them. He's even the Mr. Fresher of the fashion designing faculty and you could imagine his popularity in the college. He also became the captain of the basketball team of the college.

I always sneak some glaces at him playing basketball or a period of computer aided designing which we both section have to attend together. And I'm happy for loving him from far away only.

TO BE CONTINUED...............

The actors who are playing the role of Aayan and Namaksh are in the media box.. do check it out..