EPISODE - 47 Guilty Payal!

405+ VOTES For NEXT PART..😁

EPISODE - 47 Guilty Payal!

They reached in a beautiful and luxurious hotel. Nandini was admiring it with a bright smile on her face, "Wow it's such a beautiful place!"

Manik nodded agreeing with her, they walked towards the entrance.

Nandini was nervous being in such a place, and with strange people gazing at her. She gulped and
smiled nervously, not feeling comfortable among them.

Manik sensed it, he held her hand tightly assuring her he was there for her. Then he guided her to the hall the party was taking place. He knew she wasn't comfortable while walking with sari, so he walked slowly matching her steps.

With manik by her side, holding her hand and walking slowly she wasn't in fear to fall now. She knew he was protecting her and doing his best to make her feel comfortable.

Sajna Ve Sajna Ve..
Sajna Ve Sajna Ve..
Aaja ve sajna
Rooh mein shamil tujhe karloon
Jhindadi mitake rab se
Main haasil tujhe karlun

************************************

Later on, in the middle of the party Ansh, nandini, cabir, manik and Aman decided to implement their plan. The five walked to another hall booked by Ansh especially to propose Payal in an unique manner.

Nandini twirled happily seeing the place beautifully decorated with white and red roses, balloons and in the walls had pictures of Payal all over. It looked like a dream!

"Proposal is for Payal, but seems you're more excited than her..", Manik rolled his eyes at nandini.

Nandini stopped twirling and pouted, "You can't see me happy na?".

"No! I love it when you shed tears of happiness.." , he said.

Nandini smiled. Cabir interrupted both, "No time to fight now! Let's concentrate on the plan..".

"I wish you had the same concentration on work also!", manik glared at cabir, who smiled sheepishly.

"Aman and Bhai are going to call Payal here.. cabir is going to put the song while I'm proposing to Payal, so you go and hide cabir.. And nandini bhabhi is going to stay with me..", said Ansh.

"Excuse me.. Why am I supposed to call Payal? And why nandini has no task?" , Manik frowned.

Nandini showed thumbs up to him, stucking out her tongue, "I'm special that's why.. After all I'm the mastermind of this plan..".

"Am I slavemind then? It's because of me you could plan all this.. I called Payal to our company and Ansh got to spend time with her..", said manik whining.

"Bhai nandini bhabhi is my lucky charm.. If she's with me, then everything goes well..", Ansh said side hugging nandini.

"Mine too!", shouted cabir upstairs smiling.

"Mine too! Everytime I escape from MM's scolding its because nandini ji is there..", Aman said.

Manik glared at him, then looked at Ansh, "Nandini is lucky charm.. Am I bad luck that you're sending me away?" .

Ansh smiled sheepishly.

Manik sighed in disbelief, "Unbelievable.." , he muttered and went from there with Aman.