EPISODE - 33 Why I'm Feeling that Something......

EARLY MORNING ~ KARWACHAUTH DAY - MALHOTRA MENSION

Anvi is still sleeping in her room without any worry with Cute pout on her face looking very adorable.. dreaming about her cute imaginery world of prince and princess.... while others were gets up early due to the occasion in the house....

************************************

Jai Jai Jai Giriraaj Kishori Jai Maheshmukh Chadrachakori

Jai Gauri Maa Teri Jai Ho Gauri Maa Amar Suhaagan Jai Devi Maa

Maa Maiyaa Shrigaar Teraa Laal Hai Maa Maiyaa Shrigaar Teraa Laal Hai , Laal Mahavar Laal Laal Mehandi
Laal Sindoor To Laal Laal Chunari

Mrugmada Kaa Tilak Tere Bhaal Hai Darshan Karake Ye Manavaa Nihaal Hai, Wo Gauri Shrigaar Teraa Laal Hai

Nandini finished the Morning aarti of Devi mayiyan.. she turned and find everyone with folded hands except manik who's just standing there looking at her.. today she's wearing a royal blue Punjabi suit with golden border of heavy duppata , her hair is still wet and placed on her left shoulder,her flicks were dancing on her beautiful face and her mesmerizing beauty makes manik to forget blink his eyes even for a while..

 today she's wearing a royal blue Punjabi suit with golden border of heavy duppata , her hair is still wet and placed on her left shoulder,her flicks were dancing on her beautiful face and her mesmerizing beauty makes manik to forget blink his eye...

Nandini walked and gives everyone aarti and put a little kumkum in between their eyebrows.. She also took blessings from the elders who blessed her with a loving Smile..

As nandini stand in front of manik for aarti,manik was standing immobile and was just staring at her without blinking..

Nandini put little kumkum on his forehead too and he comes back to reality,he shake his head and looked at nandini who's looking at him totally confused..

Nandini raised her both eyebrows asking what happened?

He nodded his head negatively saying nothing.. nandini smile and gesture him to take aarti with her eyes.. he took it while rolling his eyes..

" Let's go nandini..we have to eat sargi before sun rise..", divyanka said and she draged her to kitchen..

************************************

As they reached in kitchen both find Vivek standing with apron and Chief cap on his head..

" Vivek ji, what are you doing here!? ", Divyanka gasped seeing her husband in this avatar..