EPISODE - 86 I'm your father..

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS..

EPISODE - 86 I'm your father..

TEMPLE

"Excuse is there any priest with the name Anand here? ", Manik asked to another priest in Mandir. ".

" Anand.. haan, but he only comes afternoon time.. " , he replied.

Manik  nodded, "Okay.. thank you!".

"We'll have to wait.." , Nandini looked at him and Manik nodded looking at his surroundings. He spotted Dadu talking with Shashi, which shocked him more.

"What is Dadu talking with Shashi? Do they know each other?", thought Manik. Nandini was busy in her phone.

He patted her cheeks, Nandini looked at him frowning, "What is it?".

"I'm coming in a while, wait here ok?", he said.

"Where are you going? ", she asked worriedly clutching his shirt with her tiny hands. "I'll come back.. I won't take time promise baba..", he kissed her forehead warmly.

She nodded Unwillingly, and he left.

******************************************************

ONE WEEK LATER

"Hello everyone.. this is Ayesha from news channel XYZ.. and today's breaking news is the announcement of the new owner of MMD fashion industries.. Means Shashi Kapoor.. today in this conference hall we'll get all the answers of the questions running in our minds, why did MM hand over his business to Shashi Kapoor?".

Shashi Kapoor entered in the conference hall with his family, grabbing all the attention from media people, they ran to him and start questioning him already and clicking many pictures.

His bodyguards had to intervene and lead them to the stage. Shashi smirked seeing everyone's attention on him.

"You lost MM.. ", he chanted this on his mind.

"Papa there's still one hour left for the conference to start.. you can rest in your room if you want.. I already booked it for you.. ", Meera said.

Shashi nodded and went from there.

**************************************************

"Good luck bhabhi..", Cabir, Ansh and Aman whispered to Nandini and hugged her tightly. Nandini too hugged them tightly, she really needs their support today.

She looked at him, "Won't you say anything to me?".

Manik held her both hands firmly, he rested his forehead on hers. Nandini closed her eyes so did he, "Don't be afraid of him.. and don't fall weak!", he whispered.

Nandini nodded her head, "After all I've to prove you wrong!".

Manik chuckled, he cupped her face, "  That time I didn't trust on your love, but today I have full faith on you.. Nandini, I know you'll do this.. Only you can defeat a man like Shashi! ", But Their was a different Restlessness in his heart he don't know how will she react after a revelation.. A bitter truth of her life.. he's not afraid for anything just for her..

Nandini nodded, she left from there.

******************************************************