EPISODE - 34 Fliend, You ale Looking beauty....

EPISODE - 34  Fliend, You ale Looking beauty....

MALHOTRA MENSION @ NIGHT..

MALHOTRA Ladies Were Dressed gorgeously for their husbands Today..

MAMA-MAMI ROOM

Mama Cried Seeing his Wife Face Which is Overly Claded with Make up..

" Hello Hye Bye.. Howzz I'm Looking Ansh's Father!? ", Mami Showed herself While Twirling Infront Of Mama..

Mama Gulped Before Gesturing Her that She's Looking beautiful With his Fingers - 👌..

" Just the way owl looks..", Mama thinks making weird faces..

************************************

NANI ROOM

Nani Was Holding The Frame of MANIK And divyanka's Mother Frame, Her Daughter..

She's Really Missing Her but Remembering Nandini's Words She's not Crying but Remembering her with a Wide Smile..

" Ratna, Today I'm Really Happy.. I Can See Manik is Started Trusting Nandini And Slowly Slowly She's Making Place in His Heart.. He's Even Started to Accept her as Anvi's Mother and I believe Soon he will Accept her as his Wife Also.. I Have Trust on Nandini And Devi Mayiyan too.. ", Creasing Her Daughter's Frame Nani Talk With The Frame with a Wide Smile And Unshed Tears..

************************************

MANAN ROOM

Nandini Was Standing Infront Of Mirror Looking at Her Dressed in Her Mother-in-law lehenga Looking very gorgeous.... Her Hands Were Cladded with Dark Color Mehndi, Wedding Chudha Around her Wrists, Mangalsutra Around Her Neck And Her Hairs Were Open..

She's Holding The vermillion Box on Her Hand.. Anvi Was Sitting on Bed Admiring Her Friend..

" Fliend, You ale Looking beauty.... ", She Pouted at Last Unable to Speak that Name..

Nandini Kept the Vermillion Box on The Dressing Table And Turn Towards Her, Taking Her in Her Arms, She sit on the Chair Infront of dressing Table with Anvi on Her lap..

" It's beautiful.. ", Nandini Smiled Looking at Anvi Who Again Tried to Speak that Word, " beauti–fool....", Nandini Giggle And Cuddled her..

" Baby.. It's beautiful.. ", Anvi Didn't Said anything but just Snuggled to Nandini's Chest Seeking the Warmth of her Motherly Love..

Anvi Looked at Her And then Tried Again With little Stammering," beautif–ul.. ".

Kissing on The top of her Head Nandini Said," My Baby is also Looking beautiful..", Anvi's Eyes Twinkled When She Realized that She Speak that Word Correctly..

Anvi Kissed on Her Cheek But then her Eyes Went on The Hairline which is Still Left to Filled with vermilion, " Fliend.. This? ", Pointing Towards her Hairline..

Nandini Looked herself into Mirror And Said, " I'll Filled it Later.. Okay? Right Now Let Me Spend My Time With My Friend.. I Really Missed you Today..", Hugging Her Nandini Said with Pout.. Today She Was Really Buzy with The karwachauth preparation that She Unable to Spend Time with Her Daughter.. Though, She Feed Her at breakfast then Lunch And Now she's with her but Still She Felt She Spend Really Less Time With her..